Is that a pink toad? Oh God's it can talk!

Harry's POV
I was sitting with Ron and Hermione at the Gryffindor table. We were waiting for the first years to come In and get sorted.

"Hey guys, I think that Nico kid is a death eater. He doesn't like me and the only people who don't like me Harry Potter are death eaters."

I looked at Ron and Hermione expecting them to agree with me. After all I had valid proof, however they seemed offended.

"How dare you!" Hermione yelled at me. "How can you judge someone like that without even knowing them."

I looked at Ron, but he was nodding. He agreed with her.

"How could he not be?" I asked incredulously. "Even if you ignore the fact that he doesn't like me. He looked like a pureblood death eater!"
I was almost yelling by the end. I couldn't see how they can't tell that Nico is a death eater.

"That's it!" Ron finally spoke up. "I will not let you insult someone I see as my brother like this. Harry Potter we are no longer friends."

I watched as Hermione nodded and followed Ron to sit next to Fred and George. I was stunned. Then I realized what had really happened. 'That evil no good death eater. He put my minio... um, I mean friends, yah, friends under the imperius curse.'
I realized that I had missed the sorting hats song and the sorting was almost done. 'Dang, Hermione usually helps me pay attention.' I zoned out again.
Dumbledore got my attention when he stood up and introduced the death eater. "What kind of school name is that." I proclaimed to Dean. He nodded. 'See people still like me. More proof that mini-death, (That's what I'm calling him from now on.) put Ron and Hermione under the Imperius curse.' When mini-death put the hat on his head he seemed to tense up like he was startled.
'Ha, I bet he's scared.' I waited for the hat to call out Slytherin. I waited some more. "Ok this is ridiculous! It's been like 10 minutes." I said to Dean.
Right when I finished speaking the hat started yelling. I gaped as mini death sat down next to Ron and Hermione. Ron patted him on the back and Hermione smiled at him. 'I will prove he's a death eater.' I swore to myself. 'He won't get away with this.'

Nico's POV
When I sat down next to Ron and Hermione they both smiled at me but it looked strained.

"What's wrong I may not have seen you in a while but even I can tell something's up."

Hermione sighed. "It's Harry he keeps insulting you. He's so full of himself. Uhhhhhg. I don't understand why he changed." She groaned

"Eh. Don't let it get to you Minoe' he's just a prick." Ron replayed as he patted her back. We looked back up at the staff table when we heard someone interrupt Dumbledore's speech.

"Oh God's is that a pink toad!" I whispered to Ron and he snickered.
"Oh God's it's talking." I said in mock horror. Hermione glared at me

"Nico shes still a teacher. Show some respect." She scolded

"No! Ron don't tell me Minoe' relapsed into her teachers are always right phase!" I said mock horrified. "You were supposed to prevent that!"
Hermione just glared me while Ron started laughing.
"For your information I know teachers can be wrong just-" She paused and glanced at professor Umbridge "Ok I can't anymore... She does look like a Pink toad."

I just patted her on the back "Don't worry Minoe' some people just look like animals she just happens to look like a toad."

Hermione just glared at me. We turned to catch the end of the Toads speech about how the Ministry is trying to take over the school. With that out of the way Dumbledore finished his speech, and we started to eat.

Once we finished eating or in Ron's case stuffing food in his mouth.
"Man I did not miss watching you eat." I told him.
He just laughed as Hermione groaned.
"Welcome to my world Nico."
We both laughed at her. Once we reached the entrance to the Gryffindor dorms Ron told the Fat Lady the password
"Hades lighting bolt."

"Oh. That's hilarious," I said laughing lightly.

"I know right." Ron said chuckling. "I think Dumbledore did it on purpose. To be funny since he knew you were coming."

Just before Ron and I were going to head up to the boys dorm Hermione called out to us. "Boys, all the demigods meet up every Tuesday night in the ROR. That's tomorrow so don't forget."

After promising that we would remember we headed up to bed only pausing to pick beds right next to each other and unpack before crashing. As I fell into the realm of morpheus I heard Harry come up. He seemed to get into some sort of fight with one of our other dorm mates but I was to tired to pay attention.