Candy and fighting

JoJo^^
Play song when you see /-/

"Ma?" I yelled as I walked out of my room.

"Sí?" She yelled back.

"Dónde Esta Archie( Where's Archie)?" I yelled back. I walked into the kitchen only to be stopped by little arms wrapping around my waist.

She turned and said, "Right there."

Archie is my six-year-old little brother. He is absolutely adorable. I crouched down and pinched his cheeks as he giggled.

"Hey Cath," He said. I smiled as I said a hey back. "Sooo.... can we get candy. Please. I'll brush my teeth straight after, I promise."

"You are so spoiled. Let's go." I said standing up to my full height. I grabbed his hand as we went out the door waving back to our mom.

"So, have you found anyone you like yet?" Arch said. I rolled my eyes before kissing his cheek repeatedly. He started to giggle trying to push me away. "Cath stop," He giggled.

"And for your information, I have," I said.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"You and mom. I won't love anyone but you and her. If I do I'll let you know, Kay?" I said. He nodded.

"I love you too." I smiled picking him up and put him on my hip. As we arrived at the store we saw a group of men standing beside the door. I ignored them and took Archie off my hip setting him in front of me. I crouched in front of him. I could feel them watching us.

"Ok. Ground rules. What are they?" I asked.

"No running off, always hold your hand, never take candy from a stranger and only two bags of candy." He listed. I smiled as I nodded.

"Good. Now if you lose me what do you do?"

"Stay where I am and wait until you find me." I nodded.

"Good. If a stranger comes up to you and I'm not there where do you go and what do you do?"

"I go the other direction and find you. Now, can we get candy?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand walking in the store. He picked a bag of skittles and gushers. We walked up to the counter as the cashier checked Archie's candy out.

"He your son?" I shook my head and smiled.

"Brother." I correct. "A pain in the butt too."

"Hey! I am not."

"All brothers are. The one in the middle of the group near the door outside. Yea that's my brother. He has a two-year-old son." He said. I look outside only for my eyes to meet grey eyes. He had a light stubble and long disheveled dark hair. I nodded and looked away. "Have a good day."

"You too," I said and walked out hand in hand with Archie.

"So sis, if I eat all the candy and brush my teeth after can we come back and get more?" He asked.

"Diablos no(Hell no)!" I said.

"But-"

"But no. If you have a cavity ma will not only beat your ass she will beat my ass for even giving you candy." I told him. "I am not getting my ass beat."

"I- fine." He said after I gave him a glare.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"Why are you asking me?" I slapped his head as he yelped in pain. I grabbed his hand as we went on our short journey back to the house. On our way home, I felt as if we were being watched. I walked in an alleyway and hid Archie behind a trash can. I walked out of the alleyway only to be stopped by a group of guys.