Finding a job

I woke with a heavy weight on my chest and light streaming through my black curtains. Memories from last night came back to me as I sat up slowly and carefully, careful not to wake up Archie. I got up from the bed slowly moving Archie off of me.

Today I was going to look for a job. Since I was so good with kids I thought 'why don't I just babysit'? I walked into the bathroom and turned the hot water on as I peeled my clothes off of my body. I stepped into the shower and let my tense muscles relax as the hot water hit them.

'15 minutes later'

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my purple towel and wrapped it around my body. I walked out of the bathroom to find Archie still sleeping. I opened my door to my walk-in closet and picked an outfit for today. I went back into the bathroom and dropped my grip on the towel.

I put my outfit on which consisted of a white long sleeved low cut shirt with a V line that went to my upper stomach with strings going criss-cross and black jeans with rips at the knees. I slid on my light dark brown heeled boots and walked out of the bathroom.

I silently walked to Archie and picked him up, setting him on my hip. He wrapped his legs around my torso and rest his head on my shoulder. I walked to his room and opened his door as I sat him on his bed.

"Arch, come on, you gotta get ready for school," I lightly tapped his cheek. He groaned before opening his eyes. "Vamos Hermano(Come on, bro). What do you wanna wear today?" I said. He pointed to an Adidas outfit as he rubbed his eyes. "Don't do that you'll hurt your eyes." I hit his hand before grabbing him and pulled him up.

I told him to get ready as I walked out of his room and into the living room. Today after I drop Archie off at school I will be looking for a babysitting job. I really need to get out of the house. I walked back into his room to see him fully dressed but he was struggling with getting his shoes on.

"What are you gonna do when I'm gone, Arch?" I sigh. I helped put on his shoe before tying it.

"Nothing. Cause you won't be gone." He stated.

"Yes boss," I said grabbing his hand. We walked out of his room and outside. We walked towards my black 2018 Audi. I opened the backseat door and let Archie in as I buckled him up. I walked to the driver's side and got in.

25 minutes later

25 minutes later

After I dropped Archie off I drove back home. After I turned the ignition off I walked inside and into my room. I sat down on my rolling chair and started to look for a babysitting job. I kept passing them before one caught my attention.

Baby's Name- JoJo Mahfud
Fathers Name- Zachariah Mahfud
Payment- $45.00
Emergency Contact Number-
***-***-****
***-***-****
***-***-****
Emergency Contact Names-
Jacob Black
Collin Mahfud
Zachariah Mahfud

I wrote down Zachariah's number and the rest then cut off my computer. I stood up and dialed Zachariah's number then pressed the call button. The phone picked up and a husky yet soothing voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi, uh I called to ask if the babysitting position is still open." I responded.

"Yes it is. What is your name?"

"Cathrine Paiz."

"Are you available for today?"

"Yes until 3:00. I have to pick up my brother from school."

"I will send you the address. Once you get here I'll talk to you about the rules."

"Alright, bye." I replied.

"Bye." Well, that was..... something. Time to meet the man and baby of the hour.

//////

Hey guys. I am so sorry it's short. I promise next chapter will be longer if I can get the time to. Remember this guys,

C O M M E N T|V O T E|S H A R E