Taiwan Travels

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

After a day of bonding with EXO, Si Ming and I went home to rest.

"What a day!" Si Ming exclaimed as she tiringly sat on her bed.

"I know, right?" I repled in Mandarin.

"De..." She said while yawning. She took her phone and I heard her mind say 'Ten messages?'

What ten messages? From LeeT?

She dialled a number and pressed 'call'. When the person answered, she put her phone near her ear.

"Ah... Mian, honeybee... De... I didn't... The heck mushroom head?! Ani!" She said through the phone.

"Ah... I'M SOLO HONEYBEE! ISN'T THAT DAEBAK?!" She shouted. The person's eardrums mighta been bleeding now.

"Jinjja? Congrats lotus leaf!" The person on the other line said when I tried my powers to listen to their conversation.

"Ne, arasso. Annyeong!" She said and put down her phone.

"LeeT sounds like Taemin." I said.

"Mwo? How did- oh yeah! He's not Taemin but he looks like a half-Taemin and half-V." She replied.

Oh.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

What day is it? January 27? Yeah.

January 27?! Today?!

"WHAT TIME IS IT?!" I scurried around trying to read the clock while looking for my bags.

"7:40?! It's only half an hour until our flight! Waaaaah!" I shouted to a confused Si Ming.

"OMO!" She shouted and also looked for her bags.

We packed our clothes and belongings, now it's time for a short shower. Since we have two bathrooms, it only took us a little more than 5 minutes. Then we got dressed, got our bags and any necesarry items, and I made a temporary car and drove to Incheon Airport (A/N they live in Seoul).

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Aish, we were almost late! It's 8 already! What will EXO think of us?" I said as we got in the airport.

"Annyeong girls! You are tardy! Punishment after we land in Taiwan!" Chen, who's behind us, greeted us.

Ttong-eun jinjja isseoyo. (A/N guess the meaning!)

{Not exactly.} -EXO

Seriously, Kim Jongdae. You are a half-Albustran half-troll whose name sounds like a type of hweh.

"Ne, annyeong!" Si Ming replied to them because I was staring at a certain someone staring at me.

Huang Zitao. Edison Huang. Tao. Panda. Gucci Guy. My bias.

OMAIGAD HE'S LOOKING AT ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYE HE'S SO HANDSOME MY GOD!!!

I mean... Albusters are born to have a pretty face. They are also born with supernatural powers. The most powerful child of the ruling family along with his/her partner will take place as EXOPlanet's king and queen. And that most powerful child is K-

"KESHIA DIUJUANG SANCHEZ! OUR TICKETS ARE WHERE?!"

A bull named Si Ming just shouted in my ear.

"Są one w mojej torbie'S prawej kieszeni! (They are in my bag's right pocket!)" I exclaimed. Luhan took them and gave

them to- (A/N I don't really know where they give it...)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~