3. Dorms

[JISUNG]

[JISUNG]

"HYUNGS!!" I yelled at the two older that were busy making music. They entered the room quickly. 

"What? Did something happen? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Chan rambled making me a bit annoyed.

"No nothing happened to me...It's about Minho." Chan just sighed in relief, "He needs a dorm here." 

"Wait why?" Changbin questioned. I just shrugged my shoulder. the other two sighed.

"HE didn't give me much info other than family problems." The older two just sighed.

"I'll talk to JYP while you guys clean up the dorm." Chan instructed. Changbin and I groaned since our dorm was a mess and no one ever wanted to clean.

"Ugh..fine." We left into our two different directions as I pulled out my phone and started to text Minho.

Me
I talked to them 

Minho
okay thank you so much <3

"A heart?" I mumbled a bit too loud. Changbin faced my direction.

"A heart from who?" He looked at my messages with Minho and chuckled, "Someone has an admirer!!" He lightly skipped and laughed earning a hit from me.

My heart was beating and my face was hot, "There is no way he has a thing for me!" I slightly yelled.

"Yea he does!" Changbin jumped around excitedly and clapped his hands even more.

"He wouldn't like an annoying squirrel like me." I panicked and said without realizing what was coming out of my mouth.

"Annoying? Come on Jisung, is that the way you think?" Changbin lightly slapped his shoulder, "You're the funniest guy around! The one that cheers up everyone!!"

"I never really meant what I said, it just came out." I waved my arms around hoping he'll forget about eberything that just happened.

Before Changbin could say anything we arrived at the house and as soon as we entered, we cleaned and cleaned.

{NEXT DAY}[

"Minho, you can come live with us. I had JYP add you into the trainee dorms. There are gonna be some others as well." Chan just rubbed his neck while he watched both Jisung and Minho celebrate together while Changbin just stared.

"Yay!!" The two clapped hands together and celebrated, "I can finally get away from that house!" Minho shouted.

"Wait what?" Everyone other than Minho of course shouted, "You...wanted to leave your family?" Chan asked as everyone in the room paused.

"Well...I'll show you guys something that...please don't tell anyone." Minho said carefully as the other three just nodded.

He slowly lifted up his sleeves and showed all the scars that his mother had given him, "These are from my mom. She's the reason I wanted to move."

Two out of the three started tearing up and hugged me (Sorry I just got done watching an anime) "That's so sad!! You should've told us sooner!! We could've helped you a bit!"

"Yea well it isn't a major problem right now."

~~~~~

CHAPTER 3~~ I'm now questioning how the heck this is gonna like....combine or. ..interact. Oh well....