6. Past

[Jisung]

[Jisung]

"The song has been decided!" Chan slammed a folder of papers on the floor.

"Choreo is still being worked on." Minho added. Hyunjin just looked at him while he was next to Seungmin.

"I can help you with that." Hyunjin suggested.

"AHEM. We came here for the song." Chan interupted before the two could say anything else, "There are some parts that are already taken."

I glared at him, "No you didn't." Chan just nervously chuckled, only Changbin knowing what was going on.

"You secured him the part with the high note didn't you?" Changbin asked, Chan soon nodding.

"But...isn't Jisung a rapper?" Jeongin asked. I sighed.

"I thought so too. My place in the group wasn't supposed to be singing anyway." I glared at Chan with my death stare.

"What do you have against you singing anyway?" Minho asked. I froze. Both Chan and Changbin froze as well.

"N-nothing...I would just like to make sure my rapping position in the group stays the same." I stuttered quietly.

"Anyway, Chan, give it up. There is no way I'm singing and rapping." I said, rather harshly.

"But I doubt anyone else ca-"

"I SAID NO." I yelled, soon realizing my mistake, "I'm sorry Chan....I just can't let it happen again."

I ran out of the room and into the bathroom. I cried remembering the things that happened before hand.

[Chan]

"I mean...it was worth the try...wasn't it?" I said, hinting Changbin. I sat down and sighed.

"What happened? Why doesn't Jisung not like singing?" Jeongin asked, in a shocked state.

"Well, it's not that Jisung hates singing...it's just...well-" I pulled Changbin aside before he could say anything else.

"Are you sure we can tell them? Shouldn't Jisung be the one doing that?" I asked.

Changbin just sighed, "It took him over a year for him to tell us, when will he tell the others?" He explained, "They should know...it'll get them to know Jisung a bit more."

"Fine, go and tell them but if you get in trouble, I'm not protecting you."

We walked back and only saw five members, "Minho went to go comfort Jisung..."

~~~~~~~~

What happened to Jisung in the past? I realized I gotta stop being so mysterious.....This might be a bit longer than Beautiful with the way I keep thinking of new ideas for this....

396 Words