Forty Five

Stella's P.O.V

I was sick to my stomach. I kept throwing up into the toilet since this morning.

"Stella? Are you in here?" I heard.

"Give me a moment!" I said. I flushed the toilet before washing my hands. I brushed my teeth again before walking out.

"Daisy!" I said happily. She ran over to me and hugged me. I've been back in California for about three days.

"I heard what happened. You alright?" Daisy asked me.

"We weren't in the penthouse when it happened but we're alright," I tell her.

"Are you feeling okay? I heard you throwing up in the bathroom."

"Probably something I ate" I tell her.

"Well since you're back, we have to hang out with the rest of the girls."

"I'd love to do that," I tell her.

"Great! Let's go get some lunch," Daisy told me.

"Okay."

We went to a restaurant that was nice and simple. We sat in a booth that was hidden away a little. I ordered a salad and water.

"How's New York?" Daisy asked me.

"It's nice. A lot different than here," I said.

"How's your relationship with Jasper?" Daisy asked me.

"Good. He's so nice but I wish he could be here," I tell her. 

"At least he's treating you right," Daisy said. 

"I can't believe I drunk married him," I said with a chuckle.

"Me neither," Daisy said.

When we walked out of the restaurant, there were paparazzi everywhere. I looked around in shock. 

"Stella! What's it like being married to a billionaire?"

"What do you have to say in regards of your robbery?"

"Stella! Where's Jasper?"

"Stella, come on," Daisy said before hurrying me over to her car. 

When we got inside, Daisy started to drive off. She made sure that no one was following us before parking in an empty parking lot.

"That was crazy," She told me.

"I think I'm going to be sick. Again," I said. I got out of the car before hurrying over to a trash can. I threw up in it before looking over.

"Woah. Stella, I think we need to get you home," Daisy said, hurrying over to me.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"You have nothing to apologize for. Come on," Daisy said before helping me to her car.

As we drove by, I saw a tampon advertisement that made me question something. I looked at my phone to check my period app. I noticed that I was a couple days late. 

"Daisy," I said.

"Yeah?"

"We need to stop by somewhere," I tell her.

"Okay, where?" She asked me.

"CVS," I tell her. When she parked, I handed her some money. 

"What do you need?" She asked me. 

"A pregnancy test," I tell her. Daisy looked over at me in shock.

"I'll be back," She told me before leaving.

I took the test at home. Daisy stayed with me, wanting to find out if I was pregnant or not. I sat on the edge of the bathroom tub while Daisy leaned against the sink.

"This is going to be so big if you are pregnant," Daisy told me.

"I'm so scared right now," I tell her.

"You don't need to be scared. I mean, you're financially secured, you have a husband who we both know is the father for sure, and you have supportive friends and family by your side on this," Daisy told me. If only she knew why I was scared.

My phone rung, letting me know that it was time to check. I looked at the test to see a positive plus sign on it.