IX

Jungkook:"Where are you?Have you eaten your lunch?"2:40 pm

Jungkook:
"Where are you?
Have you eaten your lunch?"
2:40 pm

Me:
"In class idiot :/
And yes, I have had lunch. Are you trying to be a good mom?"
Read 2:42 pm

Jungkook:
"does that make you the father then? :)"
2:42 pm

Ever since I've met him everything turned upside down and there was no reality in my world anymore as it all felt surreal.

Days passed without me noticing as I've had stopped counting since Jungkook and I became friends. His presence alone make me feel complete again, strong again, confident about myself.

Something about his aura make me feel safe that I've become addicted to him like a alcoholism.
Everytime I'm with him I would be drunk with happiness.

"Shall we go home through the park or do you want to take the other way?" He asked looking as excited as usual.

Of course I didn't want the way that was filled with dogs so I chose the park way. The fallen leaves were swirling in the wind as the branches danced to the melody.

All felt like a part from a fantasy story where peace was overwhelming-

"Um Y/N sorry to break your peaceful daydreaming but why are those dogs running your way?" He asked sounding as innocent as an angel while his finger pointed at the dogs behind me.

I threw my head back to see three big dogs, from the hunting type.

After running for 3 kilometers with the dogs following behind, I found out that Jungkook had stuck a piece of raw steak at the back of my bag.

Me:
"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!
YOU ARE DEAD!!!"
Read 4:56 pm

Jungkook:
"oh you are home, princess! ;)"
4:56 pm