XII

thanks to him I've lost all that stubborn weight and got fit in the most - well almost healthy way.

He has been helping me without me even appreciate his efforts instead I would make stupid comebacks and throw him some curses.

One of his ways was playing sports.

Jungkook shot the ball to the basket but when it bounced off the rim I ran before him and caught the ball.

"NooOoOo"

Jungkook's voice echoed in the empty basketball court, he feared that he will lose to me after his series of winning against me for 5 months in row. nevertheless I was completely enthusiastic to win this time.

With one last heavy step on the smooth floor I jumped with all my might, adrenaline rushing in my circulation, air brushing against my sweaty body and sending shivers down my spine. my hair waves with the wind behind me.

I knew I wouldn't reach the rim of the hoop so I drove and threw the ball landing on my feet as my eyes followed the flying ball.

It all went in slow motion giving the adrenaline the advantage of making my heart bound rapidly in anticipation.

The ball hit the backboard and bounced to the rim of the basket, it started to spin around it. Crossing my fingers and praying for the ball to just go through the net, I closed my eyes.

Hearing the buzz of the digital score board I raised my head and opened my sparkling eyes to see my score get higher than his by one point.

"Did you reall-"

I cut him off by eagerly hugging him wrapping my arms around his neck which made us spin on the spot and finally drop hardly on the wooden floor. me on top of his thighs as he sat on his butt, our chests almost touching.

With my super excited face I gazed his shocked one not noticing how close his face was or the awkward position we were in.

He flicked his eyes from mine and to the ground beneath us, starling me with his sudden hysterical laughter as he was holding his forehead and facing upwards. with this body of mine I thought I hit his head hard so I stood up quickly speechlessness engulfed me from head to toes.

"Why did you stand up? Shouldn't you kiss me in such situations?"

"Yah!"

It hasn't been long since Jungkook and me started dating yet it still felt strange and wrong.