Welcome to Barden University

My taxi pulled into Barden University he got my bags out for me and I payed him. All of a sudden this really perky girl came up to me.

"Hi there! Welcome to Barden University! What dorm!?"

"Baker Hall."

"Ok, all your gonna do is go down this way, then your gonna take a right and into those double doors right there!!"

"Here is your campus map, and your official BU rape whistle. Don't blow it unless it's actually happening!"

"Thanks?" I said and put the whistle in my pocket and walked to my dorm. I walked in my room and my roommate wasn't here yet so I picked one side of the room. While I was putting up my picture collage in the shape of a heart a girl with brown hair and headphones walked in.

"Hey, you must be Lauren Duncan I'm Beca."

"Yup!! It's nice to meet you" I said while shaking her hand. We both started getting all of our stuff unpacked and got our side of the room decorated how we wanted. I looked at her desk and she was hooking up a bunch of stuff up.

"What is that?"

"Oh! It's some dj stuff I like to take song and mix them together."

"That's really cool!" Then there was a knock on our door.

"Hey, this is campus police, hide your win coolers!!"

A man walked in and laughed and said "It's just your old man making a funny." Beca looked back at her computer and said "Chris Rock everybody"

He looked at me and said "Hey uh, you must be Beca's roommate! I'm Dr. Mitchell, Beca's dad. I teach comparative literature here."

"Hi, I'm Lauren Duncan, it's nice to meet you!" and shook his hand. He looked back at Beca "So, when did you get her, how'd you get here?"

"Took a cab, didn't want to inconvenience you and Sheela. How is the step-monster?"

"She is fine thank you for asking. She is actually in Vegas at a conference- "

Beca cut him off "Oh no I don't actually care I just wanted to say step-monster." I laughed a bit at her comment. "So have you guys been out yet it's spring time all the students like to study on the grass." After he said that they started arguing about Beca moving to LA to be a DJ, so I decided to leave.

"I'm going to the activities fair."

"Me too! I'm going to the activities fair with Lauren. Thanks for getting me out off that situation."

"No problem"