Meeting the Trebles

At the activities fair Beca and I split up. While I was walking I heard some guys singing "Whip it". I walked up to watch and I seen to guys standing there watching so I stood next to them.

"Hi, I'm Lauren"

"Hey, I'm Jesse this is Benji"

While they were talking I was looking at all the clubs to join and when I looked back Benji and Jesse were gone. "Thanks a lot guys" I said in my head. "Hey hot mama!" the lead singer said to me. I looked and he came to me "How bout tonight you come to my dorm and we get it on." with a smirk on his face. I smirked back and got closer till I could feel is breath on my face and said "I'd rather die" and walked away. When I turned around I heard all the guys whistling and I turned around and they were looking at my butt, perverts.

While I was walking a red head handed me a flyer and said "Hi any interest in joining out a Capella group?" I looked at the flyer and said "So you guys just sing covers of songs?"

"Yeah, but we don't use any instruments, it's all from our mouths."

"I don't know I don't really sing."

"Oh just think about it"

"Ok"

While I was walking back to my dorm I had to walk past the Treblemakers again. Then I looked at them and saw a really cute guy with a Mohawk and his hair was brown on the bottom and his Mohawk was blonde and he had the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen. "Hey hottie did u decide to rethink my offer?" "No, mostly because your a jerk and you look like a cabbage patch kid" The other guys behind him laughed and introduced themselves and I learned that cabbage patch guy's name is Bumper and hot guys name is Greg. Then I went back to my dorm.

Sorry for really short chapters~ Jordyn🙈