Chapter 4

The Furbys were turning against her! Sophie stared right into their bright, red eyes. "I've been wanting to play with you!" she protested. "I just have been busy, with friends and school..."

The Furbys weren't buying it. "We love you, Sophie," they said in their high, evil voices. "Why don't you love us?" Sophie was feeling guilty. "I do! I love you so much!!!"

"Atttttttaaaaccccckkkkkk!" shouted the purple Furby, oldest and wisest. A swarm of colorful Furbys suddenly swept Sophie and Bailey off of their feet.

Dylan was in his bedroom, trying to do his math homework, when it all happened. The girls were screaming, he went into their room to tell them to knock it off, and he was swept into the air, too!

Sophie couldn't see a thing in the sea of colorful fuzziness, but when they finally put them down, they weren't in Sophie's bedroom. They were in a big, puffy, rainbow world with a big sign with the words "FURBY WORLD" written in huge bubble letters. Sophie was in Furby World? This was paradise to her!

There were millions of Furbys roaming the grounds. When they got there, Sophie thought that her Furbys were actually surprising her. But they weren't. The Furbys tied them up, put them on a boat, and they were carried over the sea! Next thing she knew, they were being put in cages and shifted off to the Exotic Humans Zoo.