Ch.1

Hello 💙💜I'm so happy about this (: I've been wanting to write this for a while and I feel like this ship is not common which sucks cause I genuinely ship Andrew and Garrett so hard. Anyway I'm gonna try to take my time on this and try my honest best. Please if anything contact me on @cheezitgarrett on instagram, or @666cobaiiin. Thank you and enjoy💜💙
• • •
• • •
• • •
Birds chirped softly and the sun shined throughout the house. Andrew slowly opened up his eyes as the sun aimed right toward him, making his mocha eyes shine softly. He pulled his head up and smiled softly, seeing Cheeto sound asleep beside him on the couch. The ginger gently ran his fingers through the feline's fur for a bit, waiting for his body to fully function right before getting up. Andrew tiredly made his way to the bathroom, taking a piss and a quick shower. He had stayed over Shane's house, editing a video that needed to be uploaded today, which has been already successfully finished. Andrew spending a whole 7 hours editing the video. He didn't mind tho, he loved his job, he loved his friends and all the adventures they go on.

The tired ginger stepped out of the shower and dried himself up. He changed into adidas pants and a plan white tee. He decided to leave his hair alone, letting it dry on its own. He hung up the towel and walked out of the bathroom. A sound of someone walking down the stairs caught his attention, he looked up and watched a half asleep Shane make his way down. Andrew flashed him one of his famous smiles. "Morning". The brown haired male smiled back and stretched his arms. "Good morning".

The front door suddenly opened and in walked Ryland, holding a bunch of Starbucks coffee and a tall dirty blonde boy following behind, Garrett. Shane's eyes lit up and he ran over to the drinks, snatching one and taking a huge sip. "Fuck". Ryland cleared his throat and raised a brow. Shane looked up and quickly gave his boyfriend a soft kiss on the lips. "Morning babe". Ryland smiled happily and took a drink for himself.

A bubbly Garrett made his way over to the ginger and handed him an iced coffee. "Hi, did you finish editing?". Andrew thanked him and took a sip of the drink. "Yeah it's all ready". He took a quick stretch break.

Shane walked in with a look on his face. "Shane". Garrett began. "Nah ah ah, hear me out. I booked a hotel next week and I need you guys to be ready on time". He smirked and sipped his drink. Andrew laughed softly and looked at Shane. "Here comes another disaster".

The brown haired male let out a whine. "It'll be fun! It's not haunted!". Garrett sat next to Andrew and rolled his eyes. "Okay, Okay we will be ready by then". Shane smirked. "Good, now go home, you". He said pointing at Andrew. "You need to rest and you". He said pointing at Garrett. "..need to do...garrett things".

The ginger bursted into laughter and stood up grabbing his keys. "Shane!". They laughed it off, said their goodbyes and made their way to the car. "Do you want me to drive?". Garrett asked with concerned blu eyes. Knowing that his friend was probably exhausted from staying up so late. Andrew looked at Garrett and smiled softly. "Yes please". He handed Garrett the keys and walked to the passenger seat.

Andrew seemed to pass out as soon as he sat down. Garrett smiled to himself and drives home safely, putting the music on the lowest volume and humming softly to himself.

••••••

I SWEAR IT GETS BETTER JUST WAIT THIS IS JUST A LITTLE BEGINING💜💙💜💙💜💜💙💜