Ch.2

YALL MADE ME C RY OMFG I THOUGHT I WAS LITERALLY GONNA GET NO READERS!! MY HEART ILY GUYS ((((((':
•••
•••
•••
Andrew woke up once again around mid afternoon. He noticed he was all cozy and wrapped around a fluffy blanket. The bed he was on definitely wasn't his. The ginger male looked up and around the room slowly, Garrett's room.

Andrew let out a yawn and stood up slowly he stretched his arms and walked lazily to the living room, the sight of the dirty Blonde male watching Kill Bill for probably the 100th time. Garrett, feeling a sense of someone watching him looked up. He smiled gently. "Good afternoon sleepy head".

Andrew rolled his eyes and smiled softly. "Hey". Garrett paused the movie and sat up. "You passed out in the car so I ended up carrying you inside". The ginger blushed softly, not noticeable for the taller male in front of him cause the distance between them was quite lengthy. He thanked god for that and scratched the back of this neck shyly. "Oh um, thanks". He chuckled nervously.

Garrett Stood up and smiled warmly. "It's no problem at all. I ordered pizza not too long ago if you'd like some?". Andrew looked at Garrett fully now, messy hair, pants hanging lower then normal and a random black tee. He cleared his throat and nodded quickly. "Uh yeah sure! Ah, I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick". And with that the ginger made his way to the bathroom and shut the door. He ran his fingers through his messy locks and stared in the mirror.

Andrew and Garrett met not too long ago, about 5 months ago actually. Andrew, just moving to LA was in an antique store, taking pictures of things he thought that were quite interesting. And that's when he accidentally bumped into the dirty blonde boy, Garrett. Now, the ginger wasn't very good at making friends...at all. So of course he flushed in embarrassment and stared in fear as he realized how tall this guy was, of course fearing for the worse he began fanatically apologizing. Garrett just let out a laugh and shook his head. "No it's quite alright, it's not you're fault, I wasn't paying attention". Of course, Andrew was surprised from the man's voice, it was gentle and sweet. And of course from there on, they became best friends.

Something wasn't right tho, no, not at all. It's like the way he sees Garrett is changing...but he just doesn't know what or why. He doesn't even know what he feels. Andrew splashed his face with water and sighed, staring down at the drain. He dried his face and walked out, going back to where Garrett was.

"Here, I got you're favorite". The tall male smiled, handing Andrew a plate of 2 pizzas. The ginger thanked him and sat on the couch, Garrett following close behind. "I'm just watching kill bill, if you wanna watch it with me....again". Garrett smiled nervously, placing 2 alcoholic beverages in front of them. Andrew laughed and nodded. "Yeah I'm down".

So the day went on of them watching Kill Bill and all different kinds of movies. By night came Andrew, was wasted. Which wasn't a bad thing since, it got him out of his comfort zone. The ginger was dying laughing over some dumb joke Garrett made, not even remembering what he actually said. "Garrett!". Andrew whaled as he ran over to the small cage that held two little white mouses. "You didn't tell me you had kids?!". He whined, reaching into the cage and gently taking one of the mice in his hands.

The gingers eyes sparkled as he stared at the little innocent animal in his hands. "Andrew, they have always been there". He said before taking another shot. Now, Garrett had a slow tolerance so he was about tipsy then wasted like Andrew. Andrew nuzzled the little rodent in his hand and sniffled. "I love him Garrett".

The taller male rolled his eyes and snorted. "Andrew, your probably scaring it". The ginger gasped and put the rodent back in its cage. "I'm so sorry!". Garrett sighed, knowing Andrew can be not Andrew at all when he was drunk. "Do you wanna play video games?".

Andrew looked at Garrett quickly and nodded. "Yes!". Of course Andrew picked the game. They spent about 2 to 3 hours playing, Andrew almost crying cause he lost half of the matches. "LET ME WIN ONCE". He whined but the taller male only smirked as he focused on the game. "Or what". He teased. The ginger frowned and put the controller down. "I QUIT. CAN WE DO SOMETHING ELSE??".

There wasn't really anything else to do since it was just a boring Sunday. "We can watch movies?". Andrew gasped. "White chicks!". The dirty blonde male rolled his eyes. "Alright Fine". With that they ended up going to Garrett's bed room to get comfortable and since the tv was much bigger. But of course, about 10 minutes into the movie, Andrew's soft snores could be heard. "Of course". Garrett chuckled. He ended up finishing the movie and shutting off the light, facing away and sleeping at the edge of the bed.

Morning came. Andrew let out a soft groan as he felt the pounding of a hangover rush to his head. He sighed softly and opened up his eyes, noticing he was laying on top of someone.

Garrett???

Andrew jumped up quickly, blushing madly and quickly made sure he was still wearing clothes. He let out a relieved sigh and groaned softly from frustration. The ginger decided to take a quick pain killer and shower, where he could think.

He turned on the water as he slowly stripped out of his clothing. He stepped in and stared down at the drain.

'Why do I feel like this when I'm sober..'

•••••
💙💜