Ch.4

After a long day of filming, Andrew arrived to his apartment. He was having fun and all the passed days but he was extremely homesick. The ginger opened the front door and sighed softly as he entered, looking around slowly then softly smiling to himself. 'Home'. He thought to himself.

After putting all his stuff away and taking a nice hot shower, Andrew made his way over to the fridge and pulled out a piece of cheesecake he has been saving for himself. The ginger walked over to his couch and turned on the tv. Andrew had been with Shane this passed week and it doesn't really feel right to just sit alone with just a piece of cheesecake in hand while watching old episodes of Ghost Adventures.

While he was feeling this loneliness, Garrett popped into his head. He felt his body get warm and his cheeks flushed up as he thought about the events that occurred earlier that day. Andrew understood it was just all part of the game but he still can't forget that moment when Garrett grabbed him. He shook his head and let out a deep sigh, running his fingers through his hair.
'I cant be falling in love with my best friend that's ridiculous'. Andrew thought to himself.

It's pathetic.

The ginger pulled his knees up to his chest and shut his eyes, his bottom lip quivered softly. He was scared.  Never in his life has he ever felt this way towards man, But Garrett was different. Something about him made Andrew feel warm and fuzzy inside. Something a girl could never really do. That's what scared him the most. It's not like he doesn't like girls no, they just never really treated him well in his past. Andrew had his fair share of girlfriends back in high school. I mean no one could lie he was pretty good looking men. Captain of his football team, teachers pet, basically anything you can really find good in a guy. Only thing with that, the girls he did choose to be with we're extremely unloyal. That truly did affect him.

But these past few years he's been choosing to be alone. Mostly focusing on work and helping Shane plan other videos. The only thing he can't brush off are the thoughts he's been having about his best friend. He didn't want to admit anything to himself because he was just too scared. The ginger has never been truly attracted towards guys, that of course except for Garrett.

This made Andrew extremely upset. He didn't want to ruin his friendship with Garrett, it really meant a lot to him.

Andrew shut his eyes, and let out a deep sigh, running his fingers through his hair. He didn't want to ruin his entire night with these feelings, he absolutely hated it. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to feel. The ginger placed the cheesecake down, no longer in the mood for food.

Andrew stood up and turned off the tv. He walked to his room and crawled into bed. The male stared at his slightly open window, watching the breeze blow the curtains.

That night, Andrew had a hard time sleeping. He tossed and turned, spent half of his night over thinking. Around 4 am he decided that was enough. The ginger stood up and grabbed the pills that were sitting on his dresser. He took two and crawled back in his cold bed. Andrew nuzzled into the sheets and within 10 minutes he was dead asleep.

~Next day~

Andrew stayed in bed. He just didn't want to get up. He felt like absolute shit. The ginger let out a groan when he heard someone banging on the front door. He threw the pillow over his head and covered his ears, but the knocking didn't stop. "Okay! Fuck, I'm coming!". Andrew Siwicki was not a morning person. Never was, never will be. When he stumbled over to the door, he was about to curse out to whoever was at his door but, his mood immediately changed when he saw a worried Garrett in front of him.

The tall dirty blonde male walked in quickly. "Are you alright? You haven't answered one text or call! Are you sick? Do you need
Me to run to CVS?". Garrett asked all these questions quickly, concern obviously in his tone. "Im fine". Andrew mumbled, looking up at the hand placed on his forehead. He flicked his eyes back only to meet blue concerned ones. "I was worried sick all day". Garrett spoke softly. Andrew raised his brow "all day?" The ginger turned around and looked at the at the time, it was nearly 4 pm. 

Andrew looked back at Garrett and furrowed his brows. "I'm sorry...last night wasn't a very good one, I didn't sleep till like 5". The taller male reached down and grabbed Andrew's arm gently. "If you need to talk you know I'm always here for you...". Andrew looked down and gently pulled away, shutting his eyes. "Yeah...yeah, I know". With that, the younger male turned around and walked back into his room.

Garrett sighed deeply and waited a while before following him. Andrew felt a dip at the bottom of the bed. "Whatever it is, even if you don't want to talk about it, you know I'm here. I don't like seeing you like this...it hurts". The ginger stayed silent, replaying the words that Garrett had said. 10 minutes passed and not a single word had been said. Suddenly, Andrew felt arms wrap around him. Garrett pulled him close and let out a soft sigh.

"Talk to me please". The younger male slowly turned over, burying his face into the older's chest. "I don't know, Garrett. I don't think I'm ready to talk about it". He spoke softly. Garret understood. He pulled the ginger close to him. They stayed like that for a while, not saying a thing.

After about an hour or so, Garrett pulled away, making Andrew pout a bit. "You have to at least get up". The taller male chuckled. Garrett stood up and pulled Andrew by his legs. Andrew let out a squeal and sat up. "Garrett!". The taller male just smirked and leaned down. "Next time I'll be more rough".

What..
Did...
What?!

Andrew Nearly choked on his spit. "Now go take a shower, I'm gonna take you out to eat". With that, Garrett walked out of the room. The ginger stared at the floor, a blush smeared across his face. 'God damnit Garrett...".

_______
UM HEY I UPDATED YALL DONT TALK TO ME
UM LIKE HMU IF U WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER 💜💙