Chapter 1

Callie's pov

I'm back in Seattle. Once i got to New York i became depressed. I didn't know why but i knew i had to get out of there. I never loved Penny and i feel terrible that I lead her on but I know that I need to go back to Arizona.

I pull up to Meredith's house for the first time in a few months. "Ok, Sofia are ready to see Zola?"

"Yes I can't wait. When are we going to see mommy?" my little 6 year old asks me.

"i'm going to drop you off at Auntie meredith's and i'm going to talk to mommy. When we're done talking you can see her." I tell her.
I would really like a chance to talk to Arizona without Sofia being in the same room.

I knock on the door and in a few seconds Mer answers it. When she sees me her jaw drops and she pulls me into a hug.

"oh my gosh Callie what are you doing here?" She asks me with joy in her voice.

" I had to get out of there Mer. I couldn't be with Penny anymore and I really need to speak with Arizona. Do you mind watching Sofia for a little while?" I tell her. I give Sofia a small smile.

"Of course Callie go talk to Arizona, come on Sof, Zola is going to be so happy to see you." Meredith grabs Sofia's hand they they walk in. I yell thank you as i walk to my car.

I drive to Arizona's house thinking of what to say to her. I don't even know if she will be happy to see me. I did take her to court and then took Sofia across the county. And for all i know she has a girlfriend. God i hope she doesn't. i don't want to get back together right away but i've always loved her and i would like to get back together at some point.

I pull up and walk to the door. I let out a shaky sigh and knock on the door. Within seconds Arizona comes to the door.

She takes one look at me and her face is full of confusion.  "Hey arizona" i say with a small smile.

"Callie what are you doing here? Where's Sofia? Penny?" she says. She gives me her super magic smile and moves out of the way to let me in. At least she isn't pissed to see me.

I walk in and turn to her. "I dropped Sofia off at Mers. I broke up with Penny. Once i got to NY i became depressed and i realized that it was because i didn't love penny. i know your probably pissed to see me and i know you hate me but i missed you. i missed being a family with you and sofia." i say rambling nervous that she is going to yell at me.

Arizona pov

Once i saw callie i became joyed that she is back. i've missed her so much.

I let her in and she started rambling. it was really cute so i let her keep going until she was out of words and took a deep breath.

I started laughing and she looked at me confused. "why are you laughing , i expected you to yell at me?" she says smiling.

"well i am mad about the whole thing that happened but i could never hate you. i missed you and sofia too. How's my girl doing?" i say. I'm still pissed that she left with Sofia but i guess i did get them that plane ticket and told them to go. I felt so bad when i won the custody battle and I knew that Callie's happiness should come before mine even though we weren't together.

"Sofia is great. She can't wait to see you. What do you say we talk and then we drive to Meredith's?" she says to me and i nod my head in response. I walk to the couch and she follows close behind. I sit on one end and Callie sits in the middle.

"Look Arizona i know that you won't want to get back together but I love you. i've always loved you and i was an idiot. i never loved penny. i think i was just trying to fill the emptiness so i pretended that i loved her but it was always you and" i cut her off cupping her face and kissing her. Soft at first and when she grabbed my back and pulled me on her lap i realized how much i missed her. I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth allowing my tongue. Our tongues meet together for the first time in months. She moans into my mouth and I smile into the kiss.

I pull back and look into her big brown eyes as she looks into my blue ones. "I missed you too. And i've always loved you and I really hope that we can be together. This is all my fault and I know but.." Callie cuts me off "Arizona this is not your fault. I walked away. and i'm sorry"

"Im sorry too." i tell her a small tear escaping from my eye. She wipes it away with her thumb and kisses my cheek. I smile in a way i haven't in a long time. "Can we go see Sofia?" i ask her so excited.

"Yes and I need to ask , are we together again? I understand that you may not want to right away and we definitely shouldn't move in together right away but i had to ask? " she keeps rambling and every time it makes me miss her more than i already did.

"If your willing to be with me than I would love to be your girlfriend" i tell her smiling at her. Her face goes from worry to joy in a matter of seconds and she kisses me again. She cups my face and i grab her waist. Our mouths move in sync just like they used to before. She pulls away and looks up at me. "Let's go see our daughter"