Chapter 17 - Silence

Lee Jaehun's POV

I woke with a hungry tummy. My feet dragged me to the kitchen after taking a warm shower.

I took out ingredients that's needed for making spaghetti.

"Breakfast?"

I turned my head and who else would it be? I gave a nod before resuming back on what was I doing.

I cooked the pasta and heated up the tomato sauce.

The food was served and I ate by myself.

Chanyeol comes in a while, surprised to see that I'm already eating. "You didn't tell me it was ready," He says as he sits down across me.

We ate in dead silence and surprisingly, I like it.

"So," He starts.

Great.

"Where did you go?" He asks.

"Nowhere,"I answered casually.

"You could've just stayed at home,"

"And watch my arranged husband cuddle with a slut?" My eyes finally landed on him. "Speaking of the slut, where's your fucking girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend, Jaehun. She's-----,"

"Save it, Chanyeol," I cut him off.

"Why do you care so much about this?" He slightly raised his voice. "Do you have real feelings for me? Common, Jaehun,"

That last question made me let out a scoff.

"Real feelings? Bullshit," was my response. "I'm mad because your actions show that you have no respect for me but it's not like you care, right?"

How can he still ask me this?

"You're usually not eating the food I cook but now you are. You usually talk in monotone  but you're talking like normal now. Why? Is it because  I'm cold? Is it because that I'm mad?" I stood up before finishing my sentence.

"I respect y----,"

"That's bullshit, Chanyeol. Your words are daggers that stabs me in the heart everyday before you bought that bitch home," I cut him off, again. "But I'm not gonna let you do that to me anymore,"

"What the hell changed you, Jaehun?," He said with gritted teeth.

"Pain changes people," I say and he looked at me in the eyes. "But don't pretend that you care," was my last words before I went up to my room.

I feel sad and mad. I guess seeing Jinny killed me.

I respect you, every single day but you didn't. What you did last night was too over the line.

I wanted this marriage to work out. There's no need to be lovers, at least we can be friends but I guess, that will never happen.

I've tried, Park Chanyeol and I'm tired.

I changed my clothes and got out from  the house. I headed to the gym for some boxing lessons.

------

I left the gym at 9pm, feeling exhausted.  Instead of going home, my feet dragged me to a nearby park.

I was alone. Finally, some silence and peace.

I sat on one of the swings and started humming a song.

-----

Lost track of time because of stargazing by myself.   It was nearly midnight and I'm  damn tired. I went home.  I unlocked the door as I stood infront of the door. I unlocked it and open the door, instantly being screamed at

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

A deep voice yelled.  I gave a death glare.

Is it hard to talk properly? Dammit.

"Gym,"

"IM NOT STUPID,JAEHUN! ITS MIDNIGHT AND I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!"

"Then where'd you think I went to?" I slightly raised my voice, completely losing my patience.

Its late, I'm tired and I don't need this right now.

"Oh, well, I dont know. Maybe Kyungsoo's house?" His tone turned that question into a statement.

"What are you trying to say, Chanyeol?"

"I know you both are dating, you're cheating on me, aren't you?"

"Would you even care if I did?" I shot back.

He has the fucking guts to say this after what he did. Oh wait, why wouldn't he?

"So, you are, aren't you?"

"I'm not," I defended.

"Lies! Then where have you been then?!" He yelled.

"Is my outfit not obvious, mister?" I said, trying to control the anger that's flowing through my veins. "You say I'm cheating when you brought that bitch home just yesterday?"

"Still not over that?"

WOW.
THAT QUESTION.

"You're unbelievable," I shook my head. "Fuck you," I said again before turning my body around and headed for the stairs.

"Listen up," He says which made me stopped in my tracks. "I'll never love you, I'll never have feelings for you, I don't care what you do, I don't care about you, I d----,"

"I didn't ask for any of those," I interuppted him. "But humanity and respect is something normal to do,"

"Look at yourself in the mirror, Jaehun. Look at yourself,"

He said the words that really broke my heart.

~~~~~

A/N : That was harsh. Enjoy next 
  chappie :~)  Mind following and voting?