Chapter 25 - Workout

Lee Jaehun's POV

Waking up in the morning is not my thing because I am not a morning person. I grunted and immediately checked my phone. Great. No morning texts or calls. "He must be really mad." I thought. I sighed but then, I saw my wallpaper. I smiled remembering the memories we had at Lotte World. I couldn't stop thinking about the happy times I had with him that time. It felt like all our problem were all washed away.

The way he would hold my hand. The way we laughed to each other. The way we talked to each other like there's nothing wrong between us. The way we acted like...... A couple.

I shrugged my thoughts away and jumped out from bed to take a shower. When I'm done, I sat on the balcony, obviously spacing out.

I took out my phone and stared at my wallpaper. I smiled but I felt a hot liquid roll down my cheeks. Why the hell am I crying?

Lee Jaehun, you clearly know why.

Because Im hurt. I dont know why Im feeling like this. There's a weight on my chest and I feel so lonely. I wish I could go back to yesterday where we would have fun and not care about the world but just the two of us.

I buried my palm onto my face, preventing more tears to come out. The sound of my phone startled me. I picked it up without looking who's calling.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said. My eyes widened when I heard that voice. I immediately jumped and said,

Me : ANNYEONG, D.O OPPA!

I said, maybe a little too much excitement in my tone. He chuckled on the phone.

D.O : Goodmorning, babygirl. Did you dreamt about me?

Me : Aish, your being cheesy again.

D.O : Always, babygirl.

Me : D.O-ah.

D.O : Hm?

Me : Im sorry.

D.O : For what?

Me : For yesterday.

D.O : Just forget about it, okay?

Me : Im so sorry.

D.O : What are you apologizing for?

I sighed.

Me : Im sorry for going with Chanyeol. Im sorry for being too close with him. Im sorry for making you angry. Im sorry for going on a date with Chanyeol when I clearly know your my boyfriend.

I said with my head down, as if he's infront of me.

D.O : Its okay. Past is past.

Me : Oppa. Saranghae. I really do.

D.O : Of course, I love you too. With all my heart.

We talked and talked. We laughed and cracked a few jokes. Finally, D.O is not mad anymore. What a relief.

Park Chanyeol's POV

I woke up and took a shower. I was hungry so I decided to have breakfast outside. I checked my phone and I instantly smiled widely. I've made my decision. I decided not to be cold towards Jaehun anymore and start fresh with her. I headed to her room and knocked on her door.

I stepped in and saw no sight of her. I checked the balcony and there she was, sitting down. I smiled instantly. She's so beautiful. I was about to call her until I realized she's talking on the phone.

"Im sorry for going with Chanyeol. Im sorry for being too close with him. Im sorry for making you angry. Im sorry for going on a date with Chanyeol when I clearly know your my boyfriend. " She said on the phone. I froze and my heart sank. My blood boiled but I feel hurt at the same time.

"Oppa.Saranghae. I really do." She said again. That's when I lost it. I got out from her room and went in mine. I sat on my bed, calming myself down. "Lee Jaehun, your sorry for going on a date with me? So you guys were dating all along, huh." I scoffed and clutched on the bedsheets.

My mood went all haywire. I cant take it anymore. I can't stay here. I have to go. I got up and changed my clothes. I have to go out and calm myself down before I regret about something I'll do. I brushed my hair up neatly and wore my sunglasses.

Lee Jaehun's POV

The phone call ended and I headed downstairs. I wanted to cook breakfast for me and Chanyeol. When I reached the living room, I saw Chanyeol heading out for the door.

"Morning." I said and that caused him to stop in his tracks. I was waiting for him to respond but instead he headed for the door. Before he could reach for the doorknob,

Me : Where are you going?

I asked.

Chanyeol : None of your god damn business.

With that, he slammed the door shut. I was right. He's back to his own self. The cold guy. What's worse is that he's even colder than before. I had the urge to cry but I held it in. I decided to play tennis again.

I headed up to my room and changed into my sportswear. I headed downstairs and stepped out from the house. I started the engine and drove away. But first, I went to go and grab myself some breakfast. I dont want to faint when I'm playing tennis. I ordered myself a bowl of chicken salad. By the time I'm done eating, I payed the cashier and headed to the stadium.

I settled my things and started playing tennis. I played non - stop and it felt good. I didnt rest and I didnt feel tired.

I know too well about my condition but I cant seem to stop playing.

About half an hour, I decided to stop myself from playing eventhough I have to force myself.

I drank water, almost half of the bottle and rest for about 10 minutes. After that, I head to the gym. I began doing stretches and what I realize is my stomach got a little bit flatter. My thighs was a little smaller and my curves are visible now. I used the treadmill and did more running. I rested for awhile and I realized that it was already 8pm. Wow, I didn't realize i use that much time.

I decided to go to the Sauna for 30 minutes. I was sweating a lot and I wiped my sweat every second. When Im done, I drove home. I was tired and I stink. Well, why wouldnt I? I felt more okay now. Although, Im still in pain because of Chanyeol.

I unlocked the door and stepped in. I look around the house to hear any sounds or signs for him but everythings very quiet. "He's not home yet." I mumbled. I headed to my room and took a long shower, enough to remove all the smell and grease on my body. When Im done, I put on fresh pajamas and crawled to my bed. The moment I touched my bed, i drifted to sleep in a matter of seconds.

>> After A While >>

I was sleeping soundly when suddenly my phone goes off. I sat up on my bed and reached my phone to look at the caller ID. It was an unknown number so I answered.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

~~~~~

A/N : What did I write lol.