Chapter 1

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Look out!

"Hey!"

"Isn't that the hokage's kid?"

"Watch where you're going, brat!"

"Sorry -ttebasa!" A boy with blonde hair and cerulean eyes shouted back as he jump from another roof to avoid any troubles with the civilians - although it seems they couldn't ignore being in trouble- together with him is a boy with pineapple hair and jade eyes the other one is a boy with onyx eyes and hair with glasses.

The three of them were late again because of a certain blonde for getting them in trouble with finding his so called "ghost" that he sometimes see when a person is out of control. Now, they're trying to get to school fast albeit slowly so that their friend from behind can keep up with the two of them, although that isn't the case.

"Woahh......uh!"

The blond and pineapple head turned to find the source of the sound when they saw they're other friend trying to balance himself on the edge of the roof, the two was about to rush to his aid so that he won't fall but stop midway when their friend found his footing, the three of them sighed in relief, lucky that he didn't fall from a five story building.

"Its good that your keeping with us fast, Denki." The pineapple head known as Shikadai Nara, son of Shikamaru and Temari Nara said to his friend as he put his hands in his pocket.

"Yeah, you're doing great-ttebasa." The boy with blonde hair known as Boruto Uzumaki, son of the nanadaime hokage Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Uzumaki said with a close eyed smile with a thumbs up.

"Thanks guys but I sometimes suck at it." The boy with black hair and eyes with glasses known as Denki Kaminarimon son of the owner of the Kaminarimon company said sheepishly while scratching his head.

"Its alright, you'll get the hang of it, anyway we have to get going. We're gonna be late again." Boruto said motioning to the two.

"And whose fault was that?" Shikadai retorted to the blonde.

"Shut up!" Boruto shouted back while folding his arms and turned around, pouting and mumbling words. The two only snickered to their friend.

"Boruto's right. We have to get going. I don't want Shino sensei to lecture us again." Shikadai agreed calming down. The other two only nodded and started to run again when they double take and heard someone shouting for help. They quickly ran to the scene which is in an old construction building that was long abadoned because of some issues regarding the property, they saw a man which with further inspection is a retired shinobi firing a wind style jutsu to four kids whose shaking with fear.

The wind style jutsu was about to hit the four kids when Boruto countered it with his own causing a small tornado to appear that blowed some construction materials away but it soon faded. The three quickly leapt down and stood up front, protecting the children from harm.

"Denki, get them outta here." Shikadai ordered to the aforementioned boy who only nodded in response and quickly ushered the kids out of the construction site.

"Hey, what do you think you're- " Boruto shouted at the man when he look back to see the children gone out with Denki but was cut off when he fire another jutsu, Shikadai and Boruto quickly avoided it and the other one that was thrown at them.

"Tch, I think he's possessed." Shikadai concluded as he dodge another attack.

"Ahh! you kids are making are all brats. You're always making trouble!" The man shouted with anger as throws a metal pipe. The two boys ran away, distancing from each other.