2. Wake Up Y/n (fluff)

Here you go readers😁😍😏
Enjoy.
.
y/l= your length
*Throws fluff at the reader*
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

It's dark, that's the only thing I can see. Am I dreaming? Maybe. But wait there's water, it looks like an sewer. Am in front of it, I start walking through it. This water pipe is dirty and gross, i start walking straight ahead. There was a kind of rustle behind me, I turned when I saw bubbles, there was a kind of head coming above, I saw orange eyes coming above slowly. I know that clown from thousands, he was on the tv. Oh hell no.

I mean my legs where half in the water, as he slowly came out

I mean my legs where half in the water, as he slowly came out. Yep an typical clown, he just came above not stopping. I mean am only y/l. I turned around and started to run, it was dead quiet, you could only hear my steps. I turned my face, when I look at his face, he had that scary smile again. I made some curves right and left, as I came in a death end. I started knocking on the walls in case the wall went away. Yep it didn't, I felt eyes drilling through me, as I slowly turned around. there he stood again, my only exit was blocked. Well shit. I pushed my back further in the wall, now i had an complete picture of him. Orange hair, the-fucked-up-make-up, an clown suit, the shoes, the 2.10 length. an-typical-scary-smile, the creepy orange eyes.

He was only 10 feet from me, I looked around me for an weapon

He was only 10 feet from me, I looked around me for an weapon. perfectly there lay a crowbar, I picked it up and held it in front of me. He did not keep his eyes off me. He began to walk forward again, the bells that sat on his suit began to sound as he walked. 8 feet away - 7 feet away, I stood up straight, 6 feet away, 5 feet away, my hair on my neck stood straight up. I grabbed the crowbar harder, ready to hit him. 4 feet away, plz don't take another step, 3 feet away. I smashed the crowbar to his face, he just grabbed it. He began laughing and giggling. he pulled the crowbar out of my hands, it left a blood scratch. He just helt it, In shock when I looked at the top wall, he also looked up. Perfect, I ran past him. He held his leg out, so I tripped over it. Ouch that did hurt. My face against the hard concrete floor, I didn't look up because I knew that he was mad. 'what do you want' I asked. he remained silent, I turned my head a little, he stood over me, with such a insane smile. I tried to push myself up again, but he started to crawl over me. Was I afraid? Was I fcked up. No I wasn't afraid but I was fcked up. I could feel his long sticky tongue against my neck, I cringed a bit. His hands went to my sides, slowly to my stomach, I was nothing compared to him. I heard his gloves tear, I felt super sharp fingers. My breath began to hyperventilate, I pushed my head up, only pushed hard back. The blow almost knocked me unconscious. I felt a kind of water around me, I looked around, the whole ground was covered in blood. I heard children laughing, children stood without limbs in front of me, a young boy with an arm stood in front of all the other children, he had an paper boat, blood came out of his eyes as he start laughing. I recognize him, he's from the poster. They all start dissapeard in blood. A tear almost came out. 'you killed them, didn't you?', I said. He stroked my hair when he put his mouth to my ear, and said.
.
.
.
.
.
"YOU'LL FLOAT TO Y/N~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I jumped out off bed, with an sweaty head. D/n put her head to my hand,      "I'm okay, did I wake you? Sorry." she barked as I pet her. I pulled myself out off bed as I walked to the bathroom. I looked into the window. "Wow I look horrible". I washed my face. "It was just an nightmare y/n". I said into the mirror, "you really think so?" I heard something whisper. I looked around but nothing, only then I notice that I had a scar in my palm, I'm sure it was not there before I went to sleep. I stepped outside the bathroom to the kitchen, d/n followed behind. I pulled some milk and cruesli out and dog food. I give d/n some food as I start eating. I turned on the radio so that music played, d/n finished as she began to bark like crazy. What I didn't notice was that somebody was behind me. I turned around and in 1 second he was gone. "You saw that to right?" I asked d/n. She barked I took that as a yes. I turned the radio harder.
.
Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
Till the smoke clears out - am I high? Perhaps.
I'ma rip this shit till my bone collapse.
Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
Till the smoke clears out - am I high? Perhaps.
I'ma rip this shit till my bone collapse.
.
I slowly fall asleep in the couch with d/n besides me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And done chapter 3, thx for reading.
Words count: 951
Comicmaker12