HOGWARTS DINNER

Third's P.O.V

When Hermione and Ginny return to the compartment they heard laughter and giggles from inside giving them a sign that Zander is already awake and playing with Harry and Ron.
"So... What we have here our little guy is awake... do you want to come to your favorite godmother Matt?" Ginny said excitedly towards Zander getting him away from the two boys
"Gin don't take away Zander from us we are having fun" Ron argued trying to get Zander but failed
"Guy give me Zander I will feed him" Hermione said while holding a bottle. Then they gave him and talk about the reaction of the other witches and wizard if they found out that the GRYFFINDOR princess has a child with the SLYTHERIN prince  but nobody will think of that because they will tell no one that but know that they will know that the BRIGHTEST  WITCH OF THEIR AGE  IS A MOTHER OF  ALEXANDER MATTEO GRANGER AT THE AGE OF 15. No  one know that Hermione had a six month old child  because Hermione used potions to hide her pregnancy from any one at school except for her closest friends including the two slytherin friends of Draco and of course all the professors.
"Hermione I will hold Matt for you until we reach  the great hall" Harry insisted
"Sure Harry but his a bit jumpy from drinking his milk" Hermione said handing Zander to Harry while exiting the Hogwarts express.

Little did they know somebody was watching them from afar

Draco's P.O.V

When I saw Hermione and Potter with a baby I felt so sad they look like a family except the baby don't look anything like them his a pure Malfoy. I don't really like leaving them but the dark lord is regaining his powers it really is dangerous for them to be in my life even my parents was full of joy when I told them about Hermione being pregnant. We are not really a stuck-up pure blood crazy family we just need to act like this 'cause my grandfather Malfoy didn't know what he was signing up when he was graduating. Now Voldemort is using our manor to be his hideout.

Now I'm entering the great hall with my two true slytherin friends. I saw them again with Weasel,Weasellette, Looney and Longbottom in the Gryffindor table chatting among themselves. Until Professor Dumbledore silence the great hall and telling the rules and begin the sorting

~(time skip after the sorting)(Still Draco's P.O.V)

Now everyone is eating. I'm eating while watching Granger and other Gryffindor founing with Alex. I know his name  because Lovegood told me, she said that even if I told Granger I'm not ready I still deserve to know his name but she didn't tell me the last name they used.

Now all of us are going out of the great hall. I'm catching up on Granger to talk to her until I crashed  with.....
______________________

Cliffhanger

I hope you like it sorry about the cliffhanger