BABY ALEXANDER

Draco's P.O.V

Now I'm walking towards the Gryffindor common room. When the fat lady saw me she was shock and ask me what am I doing there.
"Well I am...... Going to meet my friends inside their common room for an assignment " Before I got a chance to continue Lovegood save me
"Password please " the fat lady ask
"Draco I presume Ginny told you and don't ask I like to listen to people and don't tell me that it is snooping,Draco" Luna said with her dreamy voice
"Purity" I said
Now we are walking in the Gryffindor common room it is deserted. We sat in their couch then Weasley and Potter came running down stairs going into the girls dorm busy enough to not notice us because they are talking and loud enough for us to hear
"Ron do you think Hermione is getting enough time by herself ?" " Well now that Matt is always with her she can't go to the library and he always cry in the night " " True and Ginny and her uses silencing charm on their  room so they stay up awake" " Harry James Potter how do you know this?" " Well when you sleep I check on them and noticed that there was awake they use the charm to not wake us up" " Oh.... well we hurry up Matt and Hermione is waiting for us she wants us to take care of him since Ginny is busy." "Ron do you really think that we can take care of Matt? We hardly can take care of our selves."
" That is why I called your girlfriend Luna to help us she said that she is bringing a friend so that we can have a little sleep we know Hermione likes to read" then they walk toward the room I look over Lovegood "You are going to watch Alex?"
"Yes and you are the friend that is going to help me just hide so they won't see you" then we hide and Hermione left. Then Lovegood went to held Potter and Weasley then they disappear to their part of the dorms I then went to Lovegood ( in their rooms only two girls share like Harry and Ron) I open the door to see..........
______________________
Sorry