Message 51// 10K SPECIAL!!

THANK YOU FOR 10K! THIS IS AMAZING, Next special might be at 100k if we ever reach it, I just wanted to do this to show how Tae and Yoongs live their life and what not. Btw kinda shit tbh....

~~~~~~~

Taehyungs .p.o.v.

2 years later~

Its around 1pm when I finally wake up and get up from the comfortable king sized bed. Yoongi was probably in studio.

I stumble into the kitchen to find Yoongi making breakfast...WHAT...Um... this is new.

I walk behind the small male and instinctively wrap my arms around his small frame as he cooks an omelette. "Good morning Baby Boy," "Oh it's an amazing morning now since you're here for once," I snuggled into his neck, I could just fall back asleep right there.

"Good sit at the table and I'll give you some omelette," I do as I'm told and sit at the small dinner table. Yoongi was doing good as a Rapper with quite a following and even winning an a small award for best Producer of the year. In the mean time I've modeled for a few companies here and there but mainly am a "house wife".

Yoongi walks over to me and sets down a plate with half an omellet with a little bit of chives decorating it and an almost perfect toast with a slice of tomato and a few spinach leaves. Yoongi leaned down and kissed my forehead before sitting down opposite of me.

"Damn, since when do you cook?" I asked and he smiled,"Since its our anniversary," Shit I forgot.

"Oh...." "You forgot didn't you?" He laughed, "Pft no... I would never forget.." "Its okay, now eat up Baby," I ate the omelette and toast, both being absolutely delicious.

"So what's the plan today?" I asked as I washed the dishes and Yoongi dried and stored them.

"Well since its our anniversary today I decided to take the day off and just be at home with you all day, I called your manager too telling him that today you will be busy," I nodded and smiled at his simple gesture,"I love the way you know I prefar being home all day with you then at a restaurant or whatever,"I smiled and he turned to look at me,"And I love you so..." He gave me a light peck on my lips as I laughed at his cringy cheesiness.

We finished tidying up and laid down on the couch. Well I laid down and then forced him to lay on top of me. He groaned in annoyance but I know he loves it.

He switched though random channels, his head against my rising and falling chest as I ran my hand through his soft hair. He settled on a news channel and turned his head up to look at me.

He gave me another gummy smile before pushing myself up a little and giving me another gentle kiss.

"Have i told yet that i love you?" He asked me and I nodded as I continued to de-tangle his hair. "I love you too," I said back,"Good because otherwise I would be very sad," He said and nuzzled his face into my chest.

"Yoongi?" "Hmm," "Sorry I forgot about our anniversary..." "Its okay Tae," He mumbled into my clothed chest."It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you, it's okay," I smiled and cringed at the same time again at his cheesiness...

We took a nap after that and nothing really happened until I woke up with a certain male missing from on top of my chest.

I stretched on the soft sofa and sit up. There's a note on the table.

"Hey Tae! Come upstairs to the room when you wake up.Knock before so I know your coming," I read outloud and get up, I walk to me and his room. I knock and enter after he yells come in. He's sitting on the bed with a box in front of him. I walk up to him and look at him confused.

"I know you always wanted one so as a gift I bought one for you," He removes the lid and the sides fall down revealing a small Pomeranian with a bow around its neck, I gasoed."I thought maybe Holly would like some company," He smiled and yet again I gasped,"Holly is comming here!?" Yoongi's mother didn't want their family dog anymore so they decided to give her to Yoongi but in the end holly ended up at my parents house since we were in America.

He nodded proudly and smiled," His name is Yeontan by the way," I picked up the small puppy and smiled before seeing a shiny object next to the bow. A ring. I looked up and saw Yoongi beside me, he took off the bow around Yeontan's neck and took off the ring before going on one knee.

"Mint, No don't-" I said and already started to tear up. "Tae I love you so so much so will you marry me?" He asked and I nodded, the small Pomeranian still in my arms.

I smiled wildly with a tears threatening to spill as he stood up and slipped the ring on, noticing the small similar ring on his ring finger as well. I let Yeontan go on the bed before wrapping my arms around Yoongi and connecting our lips. After the rather short kiss, I mumbled an 'I love you'....

-KimTaeTae posted-

♡56.8k ☆15.6k >>
KimTaeTae: The best Husband to be~ ft little Yeontan 💕 @ AGUSTD
#Pomeranian#TaeTae#Engaged
........
AGUSTD: I love you and Tannie 💕
CHIMCHIM: CONGRATULATIONS!! OMG
TheOnlyKookie: OH MY GOD CONGRATS T-T IM EMO THUS IS SO CUTE
JhopeSun: OH MY GOD!! 💕
DestructionMon: CONGRATULATIONS MY TWO FAVS GAYS!
Jinnie: AHH YES!!