I

Jess was literally exploding with emotions, she was hours away from meeting her girlfriend for the first time, she was happy but also overwhelmed by nervousness, she was, big. She finished her second shower of the night, and had her backpack filled with the two night trip in mind, two pairs of clothes, one she had never worn in public. She was wearing her usual clothes, shorts, her favorite large t-shirt, with combed curly hair, she put on her hat, the bill backwards as she usually wore it. Her phone was fully charged. She was laying down, butterflies being an understatement, it felt like full blown birds were fluttering in her stomach. The TV was playing the smooth voice of MrCreepyPasta as she started to drift off to sleep. Before she can slip under, her phone laughed, she immediately checked it and the birds got riled up, Tblaster00: Hey babe! I'm in your town, where do you wanna meet?
Jess quickly typed a reply and grabbed her bag, making sure she had everything and hurried out of her house and walked to her school, she saw a couple cars and blushed, not knowing which one would be the only that contained the love of her life.
She pulled out her phone and tapped out a message. Soon the phone laughed once more. Tblaster00: I see you. You are so cute.... I'm in the blue car.
Jess was so red at that moment, and walked towards the blue car, as soon as she got close enough the window rolled down.
"H-hi there t-tiff." Jess was so visibly nervous it made tiff giggle.
"Come on baby girl, get in." Jess climbed into the car, shutting the door and buckling up. She kissed Jess before Jess could react, but Jess kissed back, months of just wanting tiff close enough to kiss, made her need tiffs affection.
"Not so shy now are you?" Tiff asked, turning back and starting the car
"I-i... Just needed you so badly." Jess was stuttering, the fact Tiff had even kissed her astounded her. She was red and flustered, a single kiss had affected her to the point she couldn't speak. The first part of the car ride was tense as Jess was nervous still. After a while Jess yawned and tiff picked up the conversation. "So how was your day" Jess spoke up and cleared her throat, "i-it was f-fine." Tiff held out her hand and Jess took it, Jess wasnt used to physical attention. The drive was saddening for Tiff, Jess seemed so indifferent and quiet, a far cry from the talkative easily hurt girl she would Voice Chat with on discord. Jess felt terrible but she was so scared to initiate a conversation; The headphones were playing another Creepypasta, Psychosis to be exact. After a while of Jess being quiet and listening to her headphones Tiff spoke up, "Hey Jess?" Jess pulled off her headphones "what are you listening to?" She looked away, knowing Tiff didnt like horror, "A creepypasta." Jess said simply. The three hour drive was tense. When they arrived at the hotel, they entered the room. Jess was about to cry but wasnt showing it. She was overwhelmed with love and the feeling of needing attention, but she wasnt going to show it 'I'm not needy,' she thought to herself, her body felt like she just wanted to cuddle into Tiffs arms. Tiff was feeling equally sad. Jess made no attemps to show her love and It made Tiff wonder if Jess even liked her. Despite the negative thoughts, Tiff wrapped her arms around Jess, and she heard a sob. "I-im sorry!" sobbed the girl in Tiffs arms, Tiff was both confused and concerned. "For what kitten?" Tiff forced a smile, even though she was terrified of what Jess may say next. Tiff sat on the bed, setting Jess next to her, still holding her close. "f-for n-not doing a-anything and ignoring you the entire car ride." Jess started to sob and break down completely, Tiff held her close, a wave of relief hitting her as she was scared Jess was going to break up with her. "Shhh shhh shhh, babe its okay its okay, I understand you are nervous and that is fine." That made Jess smile through tears. Soon Jess excused herself into the bathroom, and Tiff heard the shower start. Tiff waited patiently, turning on the TV and putting a comedy movie on as she waited. After 20 minutes Jess opened the door, She smelled sweet like apples, probably the soap she washed with. Her hair was combed and straight unlike the fluffy curly hair she had seen in the car, She was wearing a tanktop and a bottom that made it look like a tank top dress. "I...I wanted to show you my outfit," Tiff smiled, seeing Jess like this made her look stunning, and she motioned for Jess to come closer. Jess listened and sat next to Tiff, She giggled and told Jess to lay down, so she did. Soon Tiff had her arms wrapped around Jess and they cuddled, the soft noises from the TV softened from both of their focuses on each other. Jess had her head under Tiffs neck, She could smell Tiff, for some strange reason her smell calmed her, maybe it was the warmth or how comfy Tiffs arms were, but Jess felt sleepy. Before she could drift off, she perked up and kissed Tiff softly. Laying her head on Tiffs chest she listened to her steady heartbeat and counted each time her chest rose. Tiff was smiling as the girl in her arms dozed and began to snore, she turned off the TV and looked at the time, it was already 9pm. Tiff pet Jess' hair and counted her snores, slowly dozing off herself.