II

Jess awoke first, being accustomed to the time zone. She just quietly stared at Tiff. She felt like a creep but couldn't stop looking at Tiff, maybe it was the fact she had waited months before she could even see her in real life, let alone be in her arms. In this revelation she felt self conscious, She pulled the covers over her shoulder and pushed her face half way under them, the movements woke tiff her slack grip on Jess tightened and she kissed jess' forehead. Jess whimpered, still feeling self conscious. Tiff noticed and asked what was wrong, Jess squirmed a bit, not telling Tiff what was wrong. Tiff pet Jess' for a while, softly and calmingly. She asked again, "Jessy, what's wrong?" Jess responded with burying her face into Tiff's chest and mumbling. Tiff pulled Jess' face up and kissed her lips softly, "what's wrong?" Jess relented with a sigh, "I... Feel self conscious and inadequate..." Tiffs arms assumed a new position, one around Jess' arms and one near under Jess' butt. Jess didn't mind, and the new way of being held felt soothing warm and protective, as if to say "Yea that's right, she's mine." Even though they were alone in a hotel room. Tiff kissed Jess deeply, which caught Jess off guard. Also realizing what happened, she closed her eyes and kissed back. After a couple of minutes later Tiff pulled away from Jess, "Now, baby girl, if I didn't think you were perfect, would I have done that?" Jess didn't know the answer and didn't want to lie. "I...I dunno..." Tiff smiled, knowing what Jess was going to say before she said it. "No, Jessy. You are perfect to me, I love you to death." A single tear ran down Jess' cheek. She smiled, all the scars and anger that Jess had dealt with, the sadness and rage she concealed melted away, she felt free. Tiff held Jess for a while. Jess lost track of time, she was in bliss, on cloud nine, nothing could ever take her off of it, she day dreamed about her life with Tiff. Although Tiff didn't want to disturb the warm, cute, starry eyed girl in her arms, they had to shower and get ready for a day at twitchcon. "Jessy, come on, we have to get ready for twitchcon." They both got up and Jess asked innocently, "who's taking a shower first." Tiff smirked at Jess' innocence, "we are showering together, saves time and water." Jess was as red as a tomato. They both undressed, and Jess couldn't help but to let her eyes wander a bit, blush, then look back up. They showered, washed off, and embraced the warm water that the hotel had provided to them. Jess put on her girl clothes she had worn on the night before.
"Your wearing that out?" Tiff was curious, "y-yea.... I... Thought I might as well..." Jess was sheepish and blushy. They locked their room up and climbed into the car, driving to a fast food place for some food. "Whatcha want Jessy?" Jess mumbled something quietly. "What was that honey?" Jess spoke up "I..I'm fine, I don't need food right now," Tiff didn't like the sound of that, she ordered something she knew from what Jess had told her, that she would like, along with some orange juice and a small soda. Tiff parked underneath a nice tree. She then gave Jess the breakfast burrito, soda, and juice. "I said I didn't want anything." Jess was quiet when she spoke. "Yea well, we are going to twitchcon, who knows when we will get to eat, plus, I heard your lil tummy growing when you woke up this morning." Jess blushed again, "I didn't want you to buy me anything" Jess had been complaining about Tiff buying her anything. "Well I didn't want the love of my life hungry or starving." And with that Jess unwrapped the burrito and ate it slowly, savouring the taste and the feeling of hunger leaving her felt nice. After they finished breakfast they began to drive to the event center. "I... Thank you Tiff. I was hungry and didn't wanna tell you, I love you" that made Tiff smile. They arrived at the the event center and parked. 'Oh boy' Jess thought as she realized how many people were going to be there.