Chapter 7

Previously...

"just tell me who you like Ev."I said.

Evan's pov
"just tell me who you like Ev."He said.i took a deep breath,"T-The person I like is..."I began to say.then I began to cry,"Y-You Connor!"I said.he looked at me shocked,I buried my face in my hands."Evan..."he began to say,he held both my hands."I like you too Evan,you've changed me in a way that I can't explain.I feel broken,and messed up,and I'm just so fucked up Evan and I don't understand why you like me..."he said,I was shocked.

"C-Connor,w-when I look a-at you I d-don't s-see wh-what you've d-described.I see someone w-who's kind,brave,strong,I don't s-see a broke person.I just see you C-Connor,no one can change that."I said,he was now crying as well.he hugged me,I hugged him back."I-I think we should take things s-slow though."I said,"I agree."he said.

A couple of days later...

Evan's pov
I was so excited!Lola was finally coming home!"C-Connor you didn't have to drive me to the airport to pick up my friend."I said,"first of all,I wanted to.second,my family was being an ass.and third,I want to meet Lola."he said as we arrived at the airport.i rolled down the window,I saw Lola walking out the airport.

They saw me and smiled,"Darling!"they said as they walked to the car."H-Hi Lola!"i said,"ah and you must be Connor!"they said as they got in the car."yup,that's me.he said,"Evan's told me so much about you!"they said.i blushed,"did he now?"Connor said smiling.