Chapter 11

Evan's pov
"Ok:which one of you can tell me who started the fight?"the principal asked,no one said anything."J-J-James..."I mumbled,"what was that?"she asked."I-I-It w-w-was J-J-James,h-h-he s-s-spilled w-w-water a-a-all o-o-over m-m-my h-h-head."

I was stuttering a lot,"C-C-Connor w-w-was j-j-just d-d-defending m-m-me p-p-principal S-S-Silverman!"i was shaking."P-P-Please d-d-don't suspend h-h-him!s-s-suspend m-m-me i-I-instead..."I said,"Evan no!"Connor said."This was my fault,I'll take the blame."he said,"B-B-But..."principal Silverman cut us off.

"I have decided to suspend James for 7 weeks and give you and mr.Hansen 3 weeks of lunch detention."she said,I widened my eyes."I will call all of your parents."she said,"N-No p-please Don't Call my mom!"i was nearly crying.Connor held my hand tightly,I've never gotten in trouble before.

I was terrified,"unfortunately I have too mr.Hansen."she said."You're all dismissed,except for you mr.Reynolds."she said,Connor and walked out.i began to cry,I buried my face in Connor's chest."W-W-What are we gonna d-do?"I asked,he wiped my tears."I don't know Ev,but I'll get us out of this situation.i promise."he said,he kissed my forehead.