5

Hanji and Levi walked towards the two story building quickly. Hanji had a smirk on her face. These bastards are gonna get it. She thought.

"Hanji..." He mumbled. He had stopped walking. Hanji didn't notice him, and continued walking. "Hanji!" Levi said louder.

Hanji turned to him, adjusting her glasses. "Yes?"

"It's not them." He told her blankly, the slightest bit of anger in his voice.

Hanji frowned. "How do you know?" She asked.

"When Eren and I were in the woods, I heard someone behind us. In the brush."

"Sure it wasn't a z?"

"If it was, it would have attacked us. It didn't. Someone was watching us."

"And it couldn't have been them...the other two were here...and Eren was with you..."

Levi opened his mouth, as if to say more but was cut off as Armin came stumbling out of the building. "Hanji! Levi!" He shouted.

He fell to the ground, clutching his side.

Levi hadn't bothered to really check up on Armin, so he almost didn't recognize him from when they first met. His hair seemed slighty longer, messier. But his skin seemed to be less pale. He looked healthier.

He also, mistook him for a girl for a second, as he was wearing a gown.

However, he soon realized who it was.

"Armin!" Hanji shouted. She pulled him up, holding onto him so he wouldn't fall again.

Armin ignored the fact that he just face planted, and the fact that he scrapped his knees and his cheek, and quickly got to the point. "Hanji, there is a spy in these walls." He said quietly, as if to be sure no one else heard.

Mikasa, who had been talking with Connie and Sasha, quickly turned her head after hearing the commotion. Connie and Sasha had taken notice as well.

"Armin?" Mikasa mumbled. She quickly began walking over towards them, quickening her pace as she saw the blood dripping down Armin's legs from scrapping his knees.

Connie and Sasha followed close behind.

"We will figure this out." Hanji stated, before walking Armin back inside. Levi began following behind them, but was stopped by Connie. Sasha and Mikasa followed behind Hanji, who was keeping her conversation with Armin vague.

"Figure what out?" Connie questioned.

Levi stared at him blankly. "Nothing you should worry about." Then, he turned back around, walking slowly into the building.

Connie, stopped him however, grabbing his jacket sleeve.

Levi was shocked by his action, and he quickly turned back around.

"I want answers. You may be some smart badass and all, but you are just like the rest of us. Secrets get you killed."

Levi pulled his arm away. "I am not weak."

"I never said you were."

"You said I was like you."

Connie stared at him in awe.

"Listen here you hardass! Those people have been here for two weeks, and I have been here for two years. And you wanna keep secrets from the rest of us, but go along and talk to them about your problems?"

"Because they are smart. Armin figured it out by himself."

"Figured what out?! What's this big secret?" Connie shouted back, getting closer to Levi.