Javert says WHAT?!? BIG REVEAL

YOUR POV

You have sparkling eyes of brown or blue, or green. Or any other color. You are attractive.

"Oh my gosh is that you're ex?"

Mr. John-senpai gripped your arm.

"Oh yeah? What are you doing in McDonald's?" Mr. John-senpai growled with his shiny fangs to a man in a chicago Police uniform. You feel his arm filling with angry sweat.

"What are you doing here?"

JAVERT'S POV

I needed to see him agaian................... 2....4.....6.....0..1........ Or else otherwise  something bad would happen. I pretend to not see Mr. John with his betrothed. I hate y/n l/n. They are such an bad influence on Mr. John-kun.

So.

MR. JOHNS POV

I look in the McDonald's bathroom mirror to wash my face off, and I see that I am beautiful.

Cherry Blossom hair down to my Feet, falling in gentle waves that smell like

-Cinnamon

-Rosemary

-Lemons

-Watermelon with a dash of sugar and cayenne pepper

-Hot

-The ocean wave's crashing on the beach where I was abandoned.... As a baby,....

And I look at my perfectly round blushing eyes. They are so kawaii. Just like y/n-senpai. My great great Gucci shirt is a little too tight and perectly highlights the muscls that I Have gathered from my 100 hour training.... So hard.... daily.....

I glide out of the bathroom with a new glimmer on my face. I look at Javert and feel only disgust as i pull out my Bird.  i pull out a fEather, dip it in lavender-eggplant-roses-in-sunset ink color. I mutter harshly a few curses. And look at my beloved y/n-chan.

I bellow to Javert: "i challenged you to a duel. Of words. Okay' i mutter some more curses under my breathe.

JAVERTS POV

He.... wants me.... To fight....

I cant fight him because i have a secret. But I  must.... To make him happy...

"Mr. John, you want, us to engage in duel.

But i can not, my secret is too cruel...."

MR. JOHNS POV

I screech:

"Before you say another Word, javert

Before you call off the wedding again...

Listen to me!!!!
There is someone (y/n) I must wed"

(you blush)

This is our first date to McDonald's. You are ruining our romantic date."

(you blush as he hugs you)

In mercy's name, six years are all i Need.............. (to have a healthy relationship that builds off of a slow burn affection, which expands into a friendship with a very strong bond. You two get to be intimate with each other's life and care for each other. Such a relationship take's it's time, JAVERT)

JAVERTS POV

"You must think me cray.

I have followed you across the....... Years...........

Guys like you can never change....

A dude..... Such as you (Mr. John blushes)

Guys like you can never change, no

2

4

6

0

1...........

The.. man..... I call.................................................................. my Son.....'

MR. JOHNS POV

'So... you mean.... After a-a-a-a-all th-hth-this time.... It was you.. Who left me on the beach that day." I see Javert shed a tear, my lifelong enemy. I close y/n close.  I feel weak in my knees and I fall into my twinkling cherry hair.

y/n catches me and we make out.