Heartbreak leads to being kidnapped

"I wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy, grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city, before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack, caz when I leave for the night- I ain't coming-" I hit my alarm clock, stopping Kesha.

I get out of bed with a groan and head toward my closet and pull out a pair of black leggings and a a dark blue tank top, once I pull the clothes over me, I head to my bathroom and run a brush through my dark brown wavy hair and add some mascara and eye liner to my my eyes, not to be weird or anything but I love my eyes, the pupil is black, around the pupil it's purple, then around that, it's dark blue.

I text Isabelle and Emily that I'll meet them at the DQ, but I might be late caz I wanna go see Jax. Jax is my boyfriend, the hottest guy in school and the QB of the football team and me, I'm captain of the dance team.

Isabelle texts me back, "have fun with Jackson ;)"

I text back, "I will Izzie, I will."

Jax texts asking if I'm on my way, I text him back with a quick 'Yes.'

I go down the stairs and grab an apple from the kitchen, say goodbye to my mom and brother since my dad is already at work and my little sister is still asleep, she's not even close to a morning person, you have to force her out of bed for school.

"Bye Vangie," Since my full name is kind of a mouthful-Evangeline, people just call me Vangie. My brother is a year older than me and my sister is 15. I love Aubrey and Emmett.

I finish the apple halfway to his house, since he lived 2 streets away, there was no point in driving there, I chuck the core onto the lot where there used to be a house, but two years ago, the house burned away, no one lived there for 10 years, it was said to be haunted. Supposedly, a whole family was murdered by the mother and then she killed herself, no one's lived there since. A lot of people think the house burned because the evil in it, I think some punks just wanted to play with fire and it didn't end well, since certain people usually did drugs and other stuff rated beyond PG-13 there. I come to a stop at Jax's house and open the door since it's unlocked and am welcomed by the sight of him jamming his tongue down some girl's throat while sitting on the couch, all I can see is their side profile but I still know it's him, they start to lie down on the couch and I leave, my fingers are itching to go back in and wring his neck like a wet washcloth. I stand on the front porch of the two story home and send my last text ever to him, "I can't believe you would cheat on me after we've been together for two years. Have fun with your floozy and never talk to me again. Bye forever."

I start the walk home and start crying as I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces. I've never cried so hard in my entire life, my ears are pounding, my vision is blurry, I don't notice the black SUV that pulled up next to me until it's too late, an arm reaches out and grabs me, but my head slams on the exterior of the car before they are able to pull me in, black spots dance in my vision. I see the door close in front of me and then I black out.

There's the first chapter, hope it wasn't too short. Thanks for reading, loves.

-Sara