Vangie?

~Jackson Fender~

I go into my house, and storm into my brother's room, his girlfriend Ana or Amy or whatever her name is, is fast asleep with her hand hanging over the edge of the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jax?"

"I'm gonna to kill you Jason, its your fault!"

He gets off of the bed and pulls me to my room, "now what's my fault?"

"She saw you guys making out and thought it was me, now she's been kidnapped."

"And this is my fault because...?"

"Because if she didn't see you two making out, she wouldn't have thought that I was cheating, so she wouldn't walk back to her house, she wouldn't have gotten kidnapped."

"Who?"

"My girlfriend, Vangie."

"Vangie?"

"Evangeline."

"Bro, I'm sorry but it's not my fault maybe if you actually told people you had a brother..."

"Why would I tell them about you? The brother who punched me in the face when I was 10 because I just wanted to hang out with him."

"You're still mad at me for that?"

"And for treating me like crap since then."

"I'm sorry, okay, I was a jerk, but then I met Annie, she made me better, I love her, after we finish college, I'm going to marry her. Please forgive me."

"Fine but you gotta help me find my girl."

"Okay, lemme see a pic," I hand him a picture that's a close up on her face, "her eyes real?"

"Yep. That was the first thing I asked her, I asked her if she was wearing colored contacts and she said if she wore color contacts she would wear red so she could freak people out. Then we talked a little, then I asked her out."

"Nice job, bro. You love her?"

"With all my heart."

"I'll help you find her."

~Evangeline Stone~

I wake up in a red and white striped wall-papered room, with a bed with a grey bedspread and a door that probably leads to a bathroom and an another door that probably leads to a hallway. I try to move and that's when I realize that I'm tied to a chair.

How did I get here? Where is here? Who am I? The last question hits my mind and I search my head for memories but there's nothing.

Two men come in the room and untie me and tell me to use the bathroom, I follow their orders and come back where they tie me up again, they start toward the door and I panic, "wait-don't go!" They stop and turn their heads to me, their eyes full of questions.

"Who are you? Who am I?"

"You really hit your head on that car hard, huh? I guess you've got amnesia now," the taller guy says and turns to his buddy and starts whispering something about how they won't have to worry about me trying to escape anymore.

"Will I ever get my memory back?"

"You might."

"Who am I?"

"Amber Sims," and with that they leave, locking the door behind them, chuckling. I can't help but feel that the taller guy with black hair and green eyes looks really familiar. I think they lied about my name. I search my mind and try to think of who am I but again, no answers.

I really hope this chapter ain't too short. In case ya wondering--- they live in Houston, Tx-I'll put more info about that later. Why does he look familiar, *evil laugh*, I don't know yet. Thanks for reading.

-Sara