Take me home (transformers bayverse )

leaving planet i did. finding new home done. quote on quote of yoda. yes from star wars. sorry i had to do that. What that meant was. okay let me do it this way

have you ever wondered what it was like to live on a planet with giant alien robots?

have you ever wondered what it would be like to be part of a rare population of humans on that planet?

well i knew. i used to live on one. key word used to. i escaped. i was the only living human left when the war began. humans sided with the good guys. well there is the occasional side change two humans sided wiith the enemy. but hey i was only like 4 when the war started. at 7 i decided to save myself i had to leave. but did the good guys want that. nope they wanted me to stay.

now you are probably asking who am i talking about? cybertronions. autobots, decepticons. that's who. that's right humans only a fair amount lived on cybertron. my mom was one of them as was i. humans on the planet gave themselves names like lightspark, or blaster. but me i went with hayley or saber. i wanted a human name. but law states you have to have a cybertronion name. so i just used that. people and bots laughed at me. but i didn't care. i just wanted off the dang metal planet. one time when i was three i met all the autobots. okay so it didn't start until i was like 10 but by then i had already escaped anyways. i was walking home when some cons' jumped me ready to kill me. but these three autobots named ironhide jazz and prowl saved me. they took me to their medic named ratchet and i met every single autobot there was. to many to name but a few were

bumblebee youngest

jazz first lutenieut

prowl ninja and stratagist

mirage spy

optimus prime leader

ironhide weapons specalist

sideswipe and sunstreaker twins, kaon gladiators by force, front liners

skids and mudflap soldiers, split spark twins

bulkhead wrecker

wheeljack wrecker, scientist, inventor

hotshot, wrecker

ultra magnus soldier

sentinal prime teacher of optimus, betrayer, double crosser

alpha trion counsil member, leader

arcee chromia elita-1 triplets, and fighters

que scientist

preceptor medic inventor

jolt medic in training, snob

dino spy italian

jet fire ex con

brains ex con smartalec

blur speedster, messenger, soldier

but yeah you get the gist. so they let me join them after finding out who my mom was making ratchet gasp and optimus gasp. then they took me home. but at home w me and my mom were sitting there doing absolutly nothing. decepticons bursted in. optimus, befor ei had to leave, told me he was my dad, which was true, and we had this bond. it was fixed to where i could speak with him but only when needed. 'optimus cons' at my home need help gah driller squishing me. help they killed my mom' i sent to him and got no response. but i knew he was coming. see my mom and i aren't humans like at all. i am 100 percent dinobot. my moms brother is grimlock. anyways as driller squeezed me and megatron killed my mom optimus, jazz, prowl, and ironhide came and saved me as well as ultra magnus. but driller shoved me in his mouth. gross. ultra magnus had to hold drillers mouth with one and and shove his other one in to grab me. gross i know it was nasty. but he got me out. now i had no one lockdown took my uncle and his team away. and optimus is to busy to care for me. i am now stuck in an orphange. so i gave myself a new name with saber. i called myself hayley saberavon. or just avon. sometimes it is saber. i didn't like it on cybertron any more so i planned my escape. at the age of seven i had escaped 29 times and failed my 30 suceeded. i got away but i left a note.

i had to leave. didn't belong very true. find new home i will. away from planet i have. goodbye have said.

hayley

        most would laugh at that but i didn't i cried when i snuck aaway from my home in a pod. you could tell that they were furious. but i didn't care. i was 3 when i lost my mother 4 when i first tried to escape. 7 when i finally escaped. 10 when the war started. and 1 when my father left me and my mother to become a prime.

i am hayley saberavon. nicknames of saber and avon. daughter of lily rose avon and orion pax aka optimus prime. neice of dinobot grimlock. and last human of cybertron. my story of how it came to be is not a happy one. though most people would believe every story has a happy ending. but this one might not. key word might.  this story  is of a life i tried to escape. but everyone knows your past will catch up to you.  memories and the past can Take me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i do not own anything in here except my oc's the mother and my oc nova(hayley) all the transformers belongs to bayverse and hasbro. as well as michael bay. the plot line is all mine though. sam witwicky is already dating mikaela. even though she isn't his soul mate. and miles is not in this book.