CHAPTER 29

(Woozi P.O.V)

-The day your dad and your brother went to the house-

"Oh hey, hyung" I bowed at him, the others noticed him and stood up then bowed. 

And then I noticed the man who has a big body(like has muscles, big chest. something like that) and tall also good looking.

"Hyung, who do you think that guy is?" Dino whispered to my ears.

"You guys might be wondering who I am, I am Park Moon-Sik(You can use your dad's name or oc dad name, whatever), (Y/N) and Bogum's dad" He bows and keeps staring at us with a straight face.

... D-Dad?!?!?!

"You-you is (Y/N)'s appa?!?!" Seungkwan tried to walk in English, which made the mister laugh.

"Yes, I am" He shook our hands.

We've been talking for 1 hour now, him telling us some stories about (Y/N) and showing us some baby pictures of her.

"Hey guys, can someone carry S.coups. He fell asleep on my bed-" We heard the girl walked down the stairs and went to the living room.

She stops and her eyes went wide "D-DAD?! B-BROTHER?! W-WHAT YOU GUYS DOING H-HERE?!"

"Why? I am not allowed to come here in my own house" her dad stood up and walked towards her.

He locked his arms to her head/neck and began messing her hair up.

"A-appa! Stop messing with my hair" (Y/N) struggled on her dad's grip

"S-sir I think y-you're hurting her n-now" I stood up and help (Y/N) up.

"Hahaha you are one brave man, also seems like you're taller than her" Her dad laugh same goes to Bogum hyung, all she did was pout.

"Anyway... I heard you said that " Sung Cheol " guy is sleeping on your bed" 

(Your P.O.V)

I gulped down on my saliva. 

damn it...

"Uhh...." he walked past me along with my brother and went upstairs.

All of us looked at each other and run upstairs, but both of them are already in my room... staring down at the boy who's sleeping on my bed while hugging on one of my pillows.

"(Y/N)... you are so cute...let me hug you" He mumbled while sleeping

"Omg..." I covered my mouth, everyone looked at me and then back to him.

"Oi... kid wake up" Dad moved his body, but he won't open his eyes.

Out of nowhere, Sung Cheol grabs my brother's wrist and pulled him into a hug.

All of us gasp especially Bogum oppa, he was about to kiss him while mumbling my name many times.

"Choi.Sung.Cheol.let.me.go" Bogum oppa whispered.

"Eh? (Y/N)... how come your voice is changed- oh sh*t!! Sorry, hyung!" he kneels down on the bowed and bowed.

Dad laughed once again, the other boys laughed some of them are nervous because dad might do something about him.

~~~~

FLASHBACk ENDS

(Author P.O.V)

-One week has passed-

"Oi, (Y/N), stop spacing out. You need to teach me this" Itski nags his arms on your side.

'This guy... is totally bothering me lately, just like Jihu, Hiro, and Andrien. They would come to my room without knocking' You sighed because you can't do anything about it now and the school already started.

You've been really busy because of the new school and your friends asked you why you changed school, all you can tell them was "DAD" 

(Your P.O.V)

But then the door opened revealing ByunJun /but he told me to call him Jun/ and Adrien, I'm fine being with ByunJun because he's friendly and both of us are already showing friendship

But being with Adrien and Itski at the house, class and after school doing homework is already pissing me off.

All they do was talk and never do anything and would make a mess.

"What now," I said as I rub my temples.

"Well I was thinking of helping each other, the four of us since we have same class" Jun shyly rub his nape. He is so different from the other Jun I know, the other Jun I know is such a tsundere

"Hey! That was my idea, I only let you say it because if I did it she won't agree also you two are already friends!" Adrien pouted as he runs to my bed and jumps

I swear... I will kill this kid... I'm older than him by months!! Except for Jun, he's born in January. Istki and Adrien don't even show some RESPECT to me, they don't even call me NOONA.

"Ugh... f**k my life" I mumble under my breath

~To Be Continue~