Notice Of Filming & Photography

Filming and Photography

WattCon is a social event that celebrates the Wattpad community coming together in real life. We want to capture all of the smiles, laughs, and memories in the making as they happen. As such, attending WattCon means you'll be entering any number of areas where photography, audio, video recording and live streaming will be happening.

By entering the event premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for webcasts, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by Wattpad Corp. and its affiliates and representatives. You release Wattpad Corp., its partners and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of photographs, video and/or sound recordings.

By entering the event premises, you waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, or other publication. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Wattpad Corp. or the person or entity designated to do so by Wattpad Corp.

Disclaimer

Wattpad reserves the right to cancel, change, or modify details of the event. In an effort to ensure that WattCon is a safe(r) space for all who attend, Wattpad reserves the right to deny entry or refund tickets to those who we find have violated our or Community.