Hungary + Reader

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), vake up!"

"Noooo," you whined, pulling the blanket over your head without opening your eyes.

"Come on, already."

"Don't wanna," you mumbled into your pillow, but an instant later, someone had tugged your blanket away and kissed the top of your head.

Bewildered, you rolled over and stared blearily up into a pair of beautiful green eyes.

"Who-"

"Just me, (Y/N). Now get up! You said you vanted to go swimming today!"

You shook your head groggily, trying to start your tired brain working. Swimming? It finally clicked, and you blushed bright red at the realization that your friend and crush, Hungary, was leaning over you impatiently.

"Hungary!" you yelped, sitting up so fast your forehead collided with hers.

She also yelped, and you cursed yourself, blushing harder.

"I-I'm sorry, Hungary, I didn't expect-"

"It's fine, (Y/N). I guess I scared you."

"No, really, I'm so sorry-"

"(Y/N)-"

"Please don't be mad-"

Unable to get a word in edgewise, she kissed the top of your head again, confusing you into silence.

"Zhere. Now vill you listen? I'm not upset, (Y/N)."

"You kissed me," you whispered.

She stared at you, then started blushing herself. "Vell . . . I like you."

There was a split-second of silence, then you flung your arms around her, screaming, "Yes!"

"(Y/N), vhat in zhe-" It was Hungary's turn to be confused.

"I like you too."

She blinked, then grinned and pressed her lips to yours.