Taiwan + Reader

"Taiwan," you whispered, poking the side of her head. "Look at me."

Taiwan, your amazing best friend and crush, looked up from the papers she was pouring over and locked her eyes onto you.

"What is it, (Y/N)?"

"You're acting strangely."

"No, I'm not."

You grinned. "Sure. Don't lie; you know you have."

She huffed and placed her hands on her hips, pushing back in her chair to face you more directly. "What makes you say that?"

"Well, for one thing, you just signed those products Russia ordered over to America," you said, pointing to a line on the paper she had been addressing moments before.

Taiwan blinked down at her mistake, then quickly bent over to fix it.

"And more importantly," you went on, "you haven't smiled once since this morning."

Teasingly, you reached out and pinched her cheeks.

"C'mon, smile for me! You're always smiling! It's pretty!"

You could feel her trying hard to convince her muscles not to, but she couldn't resist flashing you a quick grin.

"Sorry," she chuckled. "I don't usually smile at paperwork."

"So smile at me!" you huffed, crossing your arms. "Pouting at a load of papers has got to be bad for your lips!"

Her smile turned suddenly into a smirk. "I know what would be really good for my lips," she said innocently, batting her eyes at you.

Before you could even ask what, she had grabbed your face in both hands and pressed her lips against yours. As soon as she released you, you stumbled back a step, staring at her in shock.

"I love you~" she sang, standing up and putting her arms around your waist.

"Good." You returned her smile and tapped her lips softly. "Because I love you too."