Punishment

I woke up and went to my bathroom and showered and dud my daily morning routine and threw on a light pink tanktop, skinny jeans, cardigan, and my black wedges.
I covered the bruises on my face and the hand print on my neck and brushed my wavy hair and threw on a black beanie with a light pink bow.
I grabbed my bag and hurried downstais and out the door before Tyler saw me.
I walked to school and arrived in a matter of 10 minutes tops.
I went to my locker and got my books and went to first period and got the seat by the window.
I sat down and put my head down and just thought about what my life would've been like if my parents didn't leave me.
The teacher walked in just as I picked my head up and class began.
(Skip to end of the school)
School was finally over and I was on my way home because I didn't have to work today.
I decided to take a short cut and as I was walking I saw a lady sitting on the ground huddled in blankets.
I took out a 20 and opened her palm and slipped it in and kept walking.
I looked at my watch and I was 2 minutes late as I reached the front door.
I opened the door and stepped in and was immediately knocked down.
I looked up and saw Olivia.
She punched me in the face and started kicking my stomach.
I tried to hold in the scream but I couldn't and I screamed as I heard a loud crack and she looked scared.
Fear was clear in her eyes.
I looked confused and she smirked and punched me where the crack was heard and I cried and screamed out in pain.
She hit me one last times and that was all I remembered before I blacked out.

323 words
Hey guys so I know it's short and I'm sorry but next chapter we will be introducing Darius and his siblings and that chapter will be longer I promise.