August 16th

Dear Diary,

Today I am starting middle school. It is August 16th. School started on August 10th but since I just moved here I got to school 6 days late. Which really sucks because I have NO friends. So here I am sitting in my room freaking out because my first day of school starts tomorrow. The thing is there was probably more drama today then there will be tomorrow all because of my family. My mom and dad decided that I need a diary right now. And my little sister decided to fill out a few pages for me. The pages say  Laura Is Bigg fath stinke pantz hoo dosnt  have frinds  which means Laura is a big fat stinky pants who doesn't have friends. Which is very mean, but of course my parents thought is was the cutest thing in the world. Mom even teared up and I was like 😡😲😠!!
I was SO mad. Dad also gave me the weirdest pen in the universe!! It has googly eyes all over it! What kind of pen is that!! Apparently my lil sis (Lexi) decorated it. Anyways, I have to go to babysit Lexi while my parents go out for dinner😭!

*Later*

Ok. Lexi is asleep(I think) and right now I am scrapping the googly eyes of       the pen that dad gave me. With a little decorating I think the pen will look good.
♡Laura♡