August 17

Dear Diary,

I was SO wrong about today! There was more drama today than my whole life combined!! Ok. Enough hub bub, let me tell you about the first day of school...

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP..."     went my alarm clock. I lazily got out of bed, shut off my alarm clock and went down for breakfast. No one was up, correction, no SANE person up. Only Lexi, shoving her face in  PRINCESS PIXIE DUST  cereal, cookies and whipped cream. This is her ideal breakfast:

Princess Pixie Dust golden whipped cream in a big bowl, with a big layer of Princess Pixie Dust pixie dust cereal on the whipped cream and then she puts PPD ( Princess Pixie Dust) pixie dust cookies on top along with a layer of PPD  golden whipped cream.

My ideal breakfast is 2 pop tarts and a glass of OJ.  While my pop tarts were in the toaster, I watched Lexi pig out in her PPD breakfast. Thats when things started going downhill.

Since Lexi wasn't using a spoon or something her breakfast flew EVERYWHERE!!!!! Whipped cream  got in my eye, on my clothes, my arms, my legs, in my OJ and basically everything in the kitchen. Lexi thought whipped cream in my eye was HILARIOUS so she did the same. Then she screamed at the top of her lungs " MOMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! DADDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! THE WHIPPED CREAM IS ATTACKING MEEEEEEEE AND ITS ALL LAURAAAAAAAAA'S FAULT!! HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!! " I was like" oh jeez. Imma be in SOOOOOO much trouble!!!!!!!!!"  Brianna screamed so loud I thought the windows were gonna break. Mom and dad ran down and came into the kitchen and stared at me and Lexi. Then mom was like "My poor baby Lexi, was big old Laura meanie weenie to my little baby girl."  I was just like WHAT!!!?? My own mom betrayed me! "Dear, lets not jump to conclusions, okay, we know Lexi tends to fib a lot." Said dad. "Fig? I don't fig! I think. Wait. Whats a fig." Asked Lexi. Then my dad whispered in my ear " Remind my to make a hearing appointment for Lexi. Okay." I nodded.

After my pop tarts and OJ, I went upstairs, brushed my teeth and then couldn't decide what to wear. I wanted to something fancy but casual. All my shirts were either to fancy or to plain. Thats when I decided I was gonna have...
A TRY-ON-A-THON!!

After about 10 minutes I came up with the perfect outfit for my first day of school.

I had a light pink sweater shirt thingy with sky blue shorts, along with some pink CONVERSE shoes. I also had some pink heart earrings.

Well, I thought it was the perfect outfit. I packed my bag, got my lunch money and my mom dropped me off.

Ok. More later. I am starving and its dinner time!! Yay!!! I hope mom doesn't make that no cheese and chilli pizza!! Yuck!🤢

Ok. Bye!!

♡Laura♡