【♥︎ Eighteen ♥︎】

Alois's POV:

I woke up in a room and in bed. I looked around, I was alone. I sat up having this enormous headache and I groan looking down that I had Claude's Big blouse on again.
"Shit I'm at Claude's.." I got out of bed and got my clothes I changed into them and rushed downstairs where Claude was making breakfast all shirtless.
I looked at him and smiled "I have to go back home mind if you give me a ride?"

"Of course, but don't you want breakfast first?"
He asked me with his eyebrow raised

I shook my head "I'm fine I have to go somewhere in a while I'll have breakfast there"

"Alright" he put on a shirt and got his car keys. He drove me to my apartment that I had to instruct him where I lived.

He parked the car and looked at me.
"Thank you so much, also for taking care of me last night I bet I was so drunk I can't even remember a thing" I smiled.

"No problem." He smiled back.

"Alright then I'll get going now." I got off his car and waved bye at him as I went upstairs to my apartment.
I got in and quickly got my suitcase putting some clothes and everything that was necessary for the trip to Ciel's parents house.
I showered and when I got out I saw a new hickey on my chest.
"C..Ciel did this?.." I couldn't remember at all my hangover wasn't over yet.
I ignored it and went to change finally I was done and my phone started to ring
I looked at the Caller ID and it was Ciel.
I picked up "hey"

"Hey Im on my way to your place are you ready?" He said on the other line

"Yep all ready" I had a smile on my face as I heard his voice again.

"Alright I'll be there in five minutes"

"Okay I'll be waiting, I love you" I giggled
I heard him chuckle "I love you too"
We both hang up, I put everything near the door and sat down waiting for him yet wondering where the bruise came from my chest...

There was a knocking on the door, I answered it, Ciel was there nicely dressed.
"Alois.." he took a step and kissed me.
I kissed back smiling.
"Ciel.." our lips were centimeters away as we could feel our breath against our lips.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too."

Ciel helped me out with my suitcase and bags. He put it on his car and we got in.
We drove about 5 hours but trust me the place was so worth all the driving, Ciel's parents were also rich their house was bigger than Ciel's since Ciel lives near the city and here it's just a big open space filled with beaches.
I felt nervous getting out the car.
Ciel got off with me and he held my hand "they will love you. You'll be fine." He gave me a smile reassuring me.
I sighed nervously and nodded with a small smile.
We walked in the house and it was so elegant-
"Ah my Son is here, Oh Vincent hurry!" The voice of a woman called from upstairs, me and Ciel looked over at the stairs to see his parents walking down with smiles on their faces.
I gripped Ciel's hand tightly, he glanced at me and felt his grip back.
I smiled when his parents made their way and hugged Ciel.
They looked at me "oh and you are?" His mother said in a sweet voice with a smile on her face.
"Alois" i smiled she gave me a gentle hug.
"He's my partner, Mother." Ciel told his mom
"Oh my! He has the structures of a female" she said, I flushed looking down at my hands.
"Oh dear please don't be offended, I just admire your beautiful looks!" She lifted my chin up staring at her sweet smile.
I met Ciel's dad he seemed to feel the same as his mother did, they both loved me and welcomed me to the family.

We were all sitting down on the table eating.
Ciel was beside me and his mom and dad were across us.
"Oh Ciel I remember when you were so young and wanted to be like your father, It turns out you did even better than he did" she laughed and Ciel did too I giggled as his dad just smiled.
His mother started to converse with the father talking about how they met and how they raised Ciel.
I was interested listening until I felt Ciel's hand squeeze my thigh.
I glanced at him but he was looking at his parents with a smile.
I shook it off and smiled, this time his hand was running up my crotch.
I spread my legs a bit for him to have more access. He rubbed me, making it hard for me not to moan.
"Alois, darling where did you grew up?" Rachel asked me looking straight into my eyes
I quickly answered "A village" Ciel was rubbing me harder and I wanted to kill him if he makes me moan in front of his parents.
"Oh that's so nice!" She said delighted as she went back to talking about the family past.

When dinner was over me and Ciel walked upstairs to his bedroom, it was mostly decorated with his teenage years.
"Wow you really love fast cars." I saw his collection of race cars from the old generation.
He shut the door behind him.
I turned and looked at him, he pulled me into a kiss, we made out until he pushed me to bed, I moaned in the kiss "y-you tease..." I moaned with a weak breath.
He chuckled "But you enjoyed it~" he took off his jacket and white blouse, I stared at his abs and bit my lip.
"Mmm so sexy~" I purred and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You're gonna make me fuck you hard~" he growled

"Then fuck me, Daddy~" I giggled.