【♥︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ♥︎】

-Three Weeks Later-

Ciel's POV:

I got out of bed, taking the pill from my desk and drinking it down with water.

I walked to my closet taking out my suit.
Looking at my body that has a scar of the bullet I took three weeks ago.
Putting on my white shirt and buttoning the sleeves as well.
I tied my eyepatch.
Staring at myself in the mirror having my illusions take over me In the reflection of the mirror I saw Alois walking naked to the bed and putting on his robe.
He turned and smiled at me.
Walking towards me He snaked his arms around my shoulder and the other on my waist hugging me.
His soft pink lips leaned to my ear.
"Ciel." He whispered my name softly.
I stared at the mirror seeing both of us standing there, Alois hugging me, his icy blue eyes looked up at the mirror staring into my eyes.
Only did he smile leaning to kiss my cheek.
I closed my eyes feeling a kiss on my cheek.

I opened my eyes and he was gone.
I was alone again.

I turned off the lights walking out my room taking my coat and put it going to the elevator to take me downstairs.
I got my car keys and got out my mansion.

At work I sat down having a meeting with the Vice President from another company.
I always zoned off thinking of how I will do things.
But each time Alois was in my mind, all the damn time.

"Our company is the newest Raising one in New York City. We believe our president is interested in meeting President Ciel Phantomhive ." The Vice President spoke looking at me.
Everyone in the meeting looked at me.
I nodded. "Of course I'll collaborate with the raising company to put it in a better fit." I said.
"What's the company's name?" I looked at the Vice President.

"Astre Company. Founded by our president Sir Earl Shieru Phantomhive." The Vice President said.

My eyes widened. That sounded familiar and the last name is definitely supporting that it must be who I think it is...

"When are we doing this Appointment?" I asked.

"In a month." He replied.
I nodded. "Alright thank you, we all must prepare for that appointment, it shall be very important to our company and do our best to help it." I got up telling my workers and assistants. "Now lets work hard, this should be the end of this meeting."

Everyone got up and nodded making their way to leave.
I stood there staring out the window. I turned and saw my assistant gathering up her work.

"Jasmine."

She looked at me "yes sir?"

"Do background check in that company, what's it about, workers, and the president." I said

She nodded sitting down opening her computer and did all the background check.

"The company is mainly helping out the environment to build up a better place, it seems like its similar to your company, but founded by Shieru Phantomhive in New York City. They have many workers as well. Some of our previous workers are making progress there, and their names are , Daphnia William, ....(saying more names)......— , Alois Trancy, Margo Gonzalez. —" I stopped her.

"Wait. Alois Trancy?" I looked at her.

"Yes Sir. The company just took him in a few weeks ago." She looked at me.

I stared out the window, "that will be all Jasmine thank you."

She left the room only being me there.

"We'll meet again, Alois Trancy."