-6- Weekend Pt. 1

A/N: GUYS I'M SO CLOSE TO 1K READS WHAT THE HECK HOW IS THIS HAPPENING THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Definitely have to continue this now.

Connor brushed his hair, squinting his eyes so he made sure he looked decent. He nodded, deciding he looked adequate and presentable enough and placed the brush in its previous location. He sighed, feeling insecure.

He shook his head, exiting his bedroom before spotting a worried Colin on the couch.

"I'm ready. Is everything alright Colin?" He furrowed his eyebrows, making sure his black-haired roommate was feeling fine.

Colin shook his head quickly, knocking himself out of his thoughts. Should I tell him? No... not yet. He gave Connor a reassuring smile.

"Yeah. Just an error. It is alright."

Connor somehow sensed he was lying, but decided on not pushing more.

"So... you said we could do something today?"

Colin looked in thought for a moment, his LED turning yellow before he smirked.

"Yup. Let's go."

He got off the couch, Connor carefully lending Colin his keys to the car.

They both got in around the same time, the old vehicle making a slight, subtle, creak.

Connor slowly adverted his attention to Colin, tilting his head slightly, like a cute puppy.

"Where are we heading?"

Colin looked at Connor and his expression softened.

That's actually adorable...

"Colin??"

He snapped out of it.

"Hmmm?"

"You got distracted again," he let out a soft laugh, Colin subtly blushing. It wasn't noticeable, but he had no idea why he was acting this way.

He didn't reply to his 'distraction' statement, instead, he reverted his gaze back to the road and gripped the steering wheel. He shut his eyes for a few seconds before turning the keys and starting the ignition.

WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY? WHY AM I FEELING THINGS FOR HIM ALREADY, LET ALONE IN GENERAL! I CAN'T! I'LL BE DEACTIVATED IF THEY FIND OUT!

Tears pricked Colin's eyes, but he just shook them away.

Connor kept wondering why Colin was acting so strange, something was off. He didn't ask though, he just turned his head to look towards the road.

"You'll see," Colin ended up saying, hoping to stop himself from thinking.

There was an awkward silence the rest of the drive, no one knowing what to say to spark conversation. Connor didn't want to admit, but the only reason he left was to stop himself from spiralling into a deeper, darker depression. Like water, only sinking and not knowing which was was up. Which way to pull yourself out. Currently, he was standing in the water, his legs submerged, but he could instantly be taken away by a tidal wave, being pulled under. Regret. Fear. Negative emotions. Maybe that's the only way to describe the way he felt most of the time.

Colin parked, but didn't move from his location of seating.

"Colin??"

He looked over at Connor, tears forming in his eyes again.

Connor's eyes glazed with empathy then, he felt bad for him...

"Seriously, please tell me what's wrong..."