1

I laid in the bed bored as shit.

Damn why there always gotta be nothing to do around this boring ass house?

"fuckkkkkkkkkkk" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"its too damn early for screaming princess", my best friend, Zari said walking through my room door and sitting on the bed.

"bestieeee", I screamed again climbing in her lap and hugging her.

She sat up. "wassup baby".

I thought about it for a second. "best friend how'd you get in?".

She smiled. "I stole your key and made a copy of it". I laughed. "best you crazy". She pinched my cheeks. "yeah that's why you love me".

"your baby back in town", she said. I instantly got up and pushed her down. "bitch stop playing". She sat back up an laughed. "I'm not. and why you so dramatic?".

I screamed while jumping up and down. "where he at?".  She giggled. "At the house". "bitch let's go then". I grabbed her hand and closed the door behind me and we made our way to her house.

Oh shit sorry, I forgot. We talking about her brother, YBN Glizzy. I've been having a crush on him for years now. Even before he got famous. So don't think I only want him for his fame and money. Cause that ain't how I roll.

He's back from his tour that he took in New York for 4 weeks. We are in Atlanta so yeah yeah I think that's pretty far. I was missing his ass crazy.

At the same time I'm disappointed because I can't bring up the urge to tell him.

Kari snapped her fingers in my face snapping me out of my thoughts. "best friend what you think about". I shook my head. "nothing. She look at me for a good minute. "Nick?".

"hm?", I replied.

"am I not a good best friend", she asked. I gasped. "bestie yes. why would you think that?". "then why are you lying to me?". I looked at her. "okay fine. I was just thinking about Zion and how I can't have the courage to tell him I like him".

"aww bestie it's okay. Just tell him", she said.

"Zari it ain't that easy. is he even gay or at least does he like boys?", I asked her. "yeah he like boys". In shock I screamed. "stop lying bestie. deadass?". She smiled. "deadass".

I smiled to myself as we walked in her house. We saw him right there sitting on the couch shirtless.

Zari ran up to him and hugged him. "aww pooh bear you back". He scrunched up his face a bit. "what I tell you about that nickname and Zari you just saw me".

"Oh yeah" she said and I had to laugh at her. "and pooh Bear you just gon have to deal with it".

He looked at me and smiled. "wassup man. feels so good seeing you again". My heart fluttered. I looked at Zari. "get that dick", she mouthed to me. I laughed. He dapped me up and I did it back. "yeah. you too".

Then there was silence until Zari broke it. "So Nick don't you have something to say to Zion". I eyed her for a minute. "No I-", she cut me off. "Uh yes you do so I'mma go upstairs and y'all stay here and talk". After she said that, she ran upstairs.