Chapter Four

I continued across the meadow, the raindrops on the grass rubbed against my ankles causing them to get wet.

Every few seconds I was reaching down to wipe away the water, but I got fed up with it after about the 30th time.

My ankles were still uncomfortable because of the water though.

I looked over towards the pond, there were little fish Pokemon swimming around and having a good time.

I smiled at the beauty of it all, I loved my walks across the meadow.

I looked into the cloudless blue sky, bird pokemon, and some other winged Pokemon were flying about in the air.

I glanced back towards the forest, nervous about Charizard and the rest of the forest Pokemon bursting out to get me.

I honestly have no idea why after all this time of walking through that forest... now I have become a threat.

I couldn't see anything along the dark path in the forest, so I felt like I was safe.

I pulled Banette's pokeball off my belt and returned him.

With a flash a red lights, my partner disappeared.

I brought the pokeball in front of me so I could look at it.

The smooth texture glistened in the sunlight and even reflected the sky above me. And it reflected a bit of my head.

"I'll let you out when we get home." I whispered, the pokeball vibrated in approval.

I gently clipped it back onto my belt.

I wish I could go on a journey like a normal trainer.... but this is my dream, I need to follow my passion. Even if I did decide to leave... I'd be recognized and taken to prison for who knows how long.

I sighed at the thought that being a normal trainer wasn't possible anymore.

The cage beside me rattled a little bit.

Why is this Pokemon in a cage and not the pokeball clipped to the side of it? I thought, knowing I could've avoided all those forest Pokemon if it had just been in a pokeball.

"Whatever.." I mumbled softly, without realizing I had said that out loud.

I prepared myself for the nosey cage Pokemon to pipe up.. but he didn't, surprisingly.

I was really excited to find out what Pokemon was inside this cage, but I promised myself to wait until I got home.

You see, my house isn't the prettiest.. I live in a cave.

This is the story of how I got my house the way it is today.

When I was younger, I decided I needed a place to stay in for safety because I used to sleep out in the open.

I brought a tone of wood inside the cave with the help of Haunter, and started brainstorming what to do.

I built little pillars out of the wood to hold up the wall, and put two wooden planks on either side, covering the pillars.