Introduction to Jung Yuna

[Face Claim] Choi Sooyoung (Former SNSD)

[Voice Claim]Solar (Mamamoo) 

[Stage Name] Nana

[Korean Name] Jung Yu-na

[Birth Place] Seoul, South Korea

Height:  5'7 (1,70 cm)

Weigh: 50 kg

Birth Date: April 3, 1987

Korean age: 32 

Race: Asian (Korean)

Zodiac: Aries 

Chinese Zodiac: Dragon

Personality Strengths: Funny, Relaxed, Sarcastic, Good At Heart, Intelligent and Serious (Sometimes)

Personality Weakness: Evil to the Oppas, Way too much Sarcasm and Savage.

Positions: Main Vocal, Visual, Lead Dancer, CEO

Sub Unit: Super Junior-M, Super Junior K.R.Y, Super Junior-T

Family:

[Father] Jung Bon-Hwa 

CEO and founder JUNG Hospital 

Surgeon

[Mother] Jung Eun-Kyung

Surgeon 

Pre-Debut (not really): 

 Yuna had the normal rich kid childhood but was already know for being an child actress and model under SM since 1995 when it was founder.  Her parents always supported her choices though they wanted her to be an Surgeon just like than and assumed the family hospital. 

Later she was caught singing in the SM corridos and since that she stared training to be an Idol. In 1997 she was supposed to debut with S.E.S but she was a way to young so they just discarded the idea and let her stay acting.  

Yuna and Siwon are childhood friends they know each other since diapers. They lived in the same building and their parents are business associates, since his family owns a pharmacology business. She was the one who helped him to hide his audition from his parents. He was waiting for her in the school gate when he was cast.

In 2004 SM stared the Super Junior Project and she was cast. SM thought it was a good idea to have her in the group since she hanged out with the boys away too much and had a strong voice and dance moves that would stand out in the group. Besides it would be a great innovation and marketing because she was already famous in China and Japan for her action and model work.

Her parents didn't approve at first the decision of her being in a male group but after some begging and knowing that Siwon would be in the same group they gave her the permission but they make Siwon promise that he would protect her and he did.  

In the old dorms she used to share her room with Heechul and Haehang. The boys said that Heechul was a bad influence and she became a loud savage it's all his fault.