I Do

~~Takes place a few months before Devil (2015) because after the Magic Repackage Siwon joined the South Korean Army.

Today is my day! Not that everyday wasn't my day, but today is my wedding day with the man that has to be in my life since forever.

"Ommo! You're actually nervous!" Heechul laughed surprised while helping me adjusting my dress. "I don't see you that nervous since our debut!"

"True but in our debut she was crying desperately with no one understand since she already have 10 years of experience..." Kyuhyun said with his dejá-voo face. "Noona are you crying?!"

"Any!" I tried to control my emotions. "It's just that you guys are the worst bridesmaid that ever existed!"

"That's all your and Siwon's fault to chose all the 15 original members to be the best man!" Heechul said sarcastically.

He wasn't wrong, when me and Siwon stared to choose for the best-men and bridesmaid we though that would be best for us to choose all the Super Junior all former members, including Henry, Zhoumi, Haegeng and Kibum. So basically Heechul Oppa and Kyuhyun are my bridesmaids.

"If you guys thinks that she's nervous you should Siwon on the altar!" Donghae said invading the room holding my bouquet. "The man looks like his going to drag you out off here in any moment!" He obviously having fun with all of this. "How many people you guys invited?! The place is crowded and full of foreign people and most off then are not even Chinese..."

"We want all of our friends and family here so it's about 300 or more people here." I said thinking about the long invitation list. "There even some trainees (NCT) here."

"That hotel is so expensive, you guys are really that rich to take all the lobby for seven hours and buffet with expensive Chefs?!" Donghae gave me the flowers.

"What are you talking about?! It was free!" I said surprised surprising them. "It's my grandfather's Hotel. He's actually receiving money for all the foreign that are staying here."

"You guys are crazy rich..." Kyuhyun said when Leeteuk and Appa enter the room.

"You look soo beautiful..." Leeteuk said with his fatherly eyes while my father was already crying.

"No crying or you guys will ruim the make up!" Heechul Oppa almost screamed making my tears come back to my eyes.

 "We are going to start in two minutes before Siwon has an panic attack and get you from here by himself." With that he took the boys out off the room leaving just me and my father.

"I can't believe that my only daughter is getting married." He hugged me and I tried to hold my tears. "You were always so stubborn that i though that you would never get married!"

"Appa!" I laughed in amusement. "You were the one who keep telling me to marry Siwon since we were seven!"

"And who said that you actually would marry him?!" He hugged me again. "Who would said that you would marry a man that I approved?!" That was true not even my carrear was approved by my parents. "You look as beautiful as your mother in our wedding day... Probably more because the 80's wedding fashion was terrible."

"Appa do you realize that I'm wearing an tradicional Hanbok?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"This is just a mere detail!" He waived his hand

"This is just a mere detail!" He waived his hand. "My daughter I wish you all the happiness in your life and I'll trust you to Siwon because he's like a son to me since he was born and I also think that no one is better than him to make you the happiest flower in the world."

"Appa!" I said hugging him once more.

"Now don't cry or your loud brother will comeback scream about your makeup." He linked his arm on mine referring to Heechul. 

When we got out off the room three of the EXO boys stared to sing 'My Answer'. The room was crowded but the only one that I have my eyes on was Siwon. When he looked at me with his brilliant eyes and flashy smile I was, again, more than sure that I loved this man and he loved me.

 When he looked at me with his brilliant eyes and flashy smile I was, again, more than sure that I loved this man and he loved me

While walking with my father I couldn't even blink to not get my eyes out of his

While walking with my father I couldn't even blink to not get my eyes out of his. It made me remember when we were kids and make 'do not blink' competitions. I just wanted to get married and that walk seems to be taking forever.

"You blinked, I won!" And that was the first thing my future husband whispered to me when I reached the altar. I just smiled trying to hold back my laugh, people are probably thinking that he said something beautiful.

"Kids..." Dad rolled his eyes smiling to Siwon. "Son, I'm, again, trusting you my precious flower. As always don't forget to cultivate her with kindness, love and water." I cringed.

"You have my word, Aboji." My best friend gave my father a deep bow before finally take my hands into his big and warm ones. "You're the prettiest flower..." He whispered making me blush.

"Wonnie, you're looking handsome too." I lost myself into his gaze again.

~This is the part one 'cause I'm running out of time to write the rest but stay tuned!!~