Timeline of Love (P.1)

(A/N): I'm sooo sorry for the delay but college and procrastination took me in, but I'm on a holiday vacation so I'll put my ideas in the paper!!! Just to remind you that I'm taking requests and please don't forget to comment your opinions and vote!! <3 

LISTEN TO OTRA VEZ AND STAN NCT!!

~~December 1991 (4 years old)~~ 

My body was shivering from the December cold while I held my mother's hand. It was snowing and we were waiting for my best friend Siwon and his mother to go build a snowman in the near park.

"Omma it's too cold!" I whined trying to heat up myself.

"Don't worry with the cold Nana!" Siwon came out of the building doors running to us. "I will give you my warmness!"  He said that jumping and hugging my neck.

He was indeed warm.

~~September 1993 (6 years old)~~

Our parents were sitting on the couch in the Choi's living room we were playing on the floor. Siwon's little sister was playing with us.

"Siwonie I envy you!" I pointed my lips catching everyone in surprise. "Your little sister is so cute! I wish I have one too!"

"That's alright we can share!" He gave me a bright tooth-missing smile.

"But it's not the same. She won't be my official sister! How everyone in the school will know that I have a cute little sister if we don't have the same family name?" I proved my point.

"Yuna do you know if you marry Siwon you'll be officially Jiwon's older sister?" Uncle said making us look at him. "We all will be one big family."

"Really?!" I and Siwon asked at the same time and the adults confirmed.

"Nana marry me!" Siwon said with his serious face. "So we can share Jiwon and ate the cake at the wedding party!"

"I'll take my princesses dress!" I said in an also very serious way.

~~ September 1995 (8 years old) ~~

Lunchtime also now as run as crazy time. The middle-school patio was crowded by children playing or doing whatever kids do in the break time.

"You can't catch me!" I laughed seeing Siwon trying to tag me.

I suddenly hear a body falling in the hard sand floor and when I have torn around I saw my best friend tripping into a rock and laying on the floor.  

"Siwonie are you okay?!" I kneeled beside him while he hugged his scratched knee.

"Why are you crying?!" He asked surprised when I started to cry by seeing blood on his knee. 

"Because you are in pain!" I hugged his shoulders. "If you don't stop bleeding you'll die!"

"But if I die who'll eat your ice cream?!" His eye started to get teary a crowd was forming.

"Siwonie don't die! You can't leave me with all that ice cream to eat!" I cried harder in his shoulders.

"He won't die." The teacher said holding a first aid box and started to fix his leg.

"It's a miracle!" I screamed relieved.

And that's how I got scolded by SM Entertainment.