6

Ashton's pov

I can't stop thinking about what I saw but I think I will have to cause I'm gonna be tutoring her very soon. I was currently sat in my last lesson of the day before I was gonna be meeting and tutoring Emily. This was a very boring lesson and I couldn't wait to get out.

'Bell rings'

Finally, I grab my stuff and leave to go and meet Emily at the gates. She was already there, how the bells only just gone. I pushed this to the back of my mind and just smiled at her and said let's go. She smiled back and nodded putting her phone away quickly, what was it with her?

The walk to my house was silent the whole time. Now and again Emily would look at her phone then put it away again. Just then it rang but she didn't answer and it rang a few more times but she just left them. I was about to say something when I realised we were at my house.

"Here we are. The Irwin household" she laughed at me after I said it and I just smiled. When we walked in my mum was in the kitchen.

"Hey mum I'm gonna be in my room tutoring Emily"

"Ok love, call if you want anything" she smiled at Emily and we walked upstairs.

When we got into my room Emily said 'she's nice'. We sat down at my desk and we got out a few books.

"Where do you want to start?" She was about to answer when her phone went again and when she saw who it was she sighed and didn't answer putting her phone down on my desk.

"Anyone important?"

"Yeah but he can wait cause I'm busy"

I thought about asking her who it was but I thought that's none of my business. Was the boy who I saw her with last night?

Emily's pov

Why does Danny keep calling? My phone rang again and this time I decided to answer it cause I was bored of him calling so I just asked Ashton if I could go somewhere private and he said there was a spare bedroom next to his.

"Danny what do you want I'm busy?"

"Why the fuck haven't you been answering me?"

"Cause I've been busy, I'm being tutored by a friend"

"What friend?"

"Ashton"

"As in a boy Ashton?"

"Yeah a boy you got a problem with that? Don't you trust me?"

"Yeah I do but if I find out something is going on then I swear-" I just hung up, couldn't be bothered and went back into Ashton's room. Just as I sat down I got a text from Danny, what a surprise, 'I will kill him'. That's what he was gonna say if I hadn't of hung up. I just ignored it, couldn't be bothered, nothing was going on with Ashton. But did I have feeling for him? Just then Ashton clapped his hands in my face.

"Why did you do that?"

"Cause you were just staring and it was freaking me out" I said this laughing, his laugh was so cute. What don't think like that cause if you start getting feeling Danny would do something unthinkable.