1.

Thursday August 9, 2018

Kaylee's POV

"Alright class, finish writing up the rest of these notes from the board and you are free to go." My professor said while taking her seat at her desk

I pressed stop on the tape recorder that I always bring to class since my professor talks extremely fast which makes me miss a couple of things. So I just started bringing a tape recorder to record her.

In the middle of writing down the last couple words from my notes I received a text message from my friend Amber, it's probably about Ryliegh.

Åmber 💕🙄🤦🏽‍♀️: Girl your daughter is getting sick of me, she wants her momma. She keeps saying I want my momma I'm sick of you today. 😂😂 Girl come get her before I put her outside in the hot.

Kaylee 💪🏽😌💜👩‍👧: 😂 Leave my baby alone. Meet me at McDonalds so she can eat and we can hang out, I'll take her from there.

Åmber 💕🙄🤦🏽‍♀️: Ew lol okay I guess. Only cause we haven't really been together cause of how much of a hard working momma you are.

Kaylee 💪🏽😌💜👩‍👧: Whatever just come child.

By then I was done taking my notes. I packed up and headed out of the class walking towards my Blue 2018 Ford Fusion that my daddy bought me before he passed. My friend Amber watches Ryliegh for me since I can't really afford a baby sitter and I basically don't have any family down here. My mom you might be asking? She does not want anything to do with me or Ryliegh since I had a baby out of wedlock. Her and my daddy were super Christian but she was fine with it when my daddy was alive. But when he passed away a switch flipped. I mean some people turn and you wouldn't think your momma would be the first one. I exhaled at the thought of being turned on by mommy own mother. I fastened my seatbelt, put on Power 106, and put the car in reverse. Before I could put the car back in drive Amber was calling, I answered on the steering wheel.

"MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!!" Ryliegh screamed making it almost bust my ear drums

"Yes baby"

"Hurry up, me and ti ti Amber are waiting for you at McDonalds."

"Amber I done told you about flying like a bat out of hell with my baby." I rolled my eyes at the thought of her driving crazy with my baby

"This lil girl ain't no damn baby no more she 25 cause she sure as hell act like it."

"Whatever, I'll be there in 2 minutes."

"See you in a wittle while mommy, I wuv you."

"I love you more sweetheart." I ended the call on the steering wheel

I taught her to always say I love you when you finish talking to someone and never say bye because there's no telling what could happen. I was a few blocks away from McDonald's and I cut on Ciara I bet and started singing. This song kinda gives me hope in finding someone and my baby daddy regretting missing out on being with me since he thought cheating was cool and okay. I was 19 about to turn 20 and I was getting older and realized I ain't have to keep getting cheated on then staying with him just because of my fear in being lonely.