3.

Monday August 13, 2018

Chris's POV

All I've been thinking these past few days is if she don't want to talk to me cause her ass really ain't even texted me back after I sent them pictures to her phone. I wasn't doing shit at the moment so I can give her a call. I'm far away from LA right now so I can't see her in person so I'm gonna FaceTime, it'll help a little. I picked up the phone and called her.

Kaylee 😊💕👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
FaceTime..

After the 3rd ring it started saying connecting. Once she popped up she had the biggest smile on her face. She was looking straight up beautiful, I miss her even though I met and talked to her just for one night.

 She was looking straight up beautiful, I miss her even though I met and talked to her just for one night

"Wassup, Christopher!" She cheesed

I love when this girl smiles. She already got me feeling a type of way when she smiles. If we ever date for real I know I'd be crazy for her ass.

"Nothing, just wishing I could be with a certain someone."

"Awe, and whose that?" She questioned me still smiling

"Do I really got to say? I'm pretty sure you know I'm talking about you."

"Yes sir, I'd feel completely special if you did."

"Well it's this girl I met a couple nights ago that I sorta kinda want to start on the talking stage with but her ass ain't even text me back. I guess she don't wanna fuck with a nigga like me."

"Oh damn, she probably wasn't trying to. She probably been busy. I bet she wants to fuck with you but she probably is just scared."

I laughed "Alright we can stop talking like we ain't talking about you. But are you for real scared?"

She looked away from the camera

"I'm not trying to make it seem like you're a cheater or anything but I'm just scared to get cheated on by you." She looked back into the camera with a nervous look

"Why in the hell would I cheat on you?"

"C'mon Chris, they're a bunch of prettier girls out there than me that you would love to fuck. That's really all that I'm scared about."

"Where my daughter at before I get to explicit over here?"

"MY DAUGHTER is with Amber. Amber wanted to take her to do some stuff." She started laughing

"It might be some out there that you think I'd want to fuck. But if we together, you the only one I'm gone have my eyes on and the only one I'm gone be digging deep in."

I smirked at her as I watched her move around a little

"Umm, Where you at Christopher?"

"I loved how you changed the subject when I was talking about how you gone be the only one I dig deep in."